C

Cr122

I don't care, Hayward is still a ballhawk and will be a very good corner in the NFL.

I'd rather have the ballhawk cover corner over the fastest.

C

Cr122

2012 NFL Combine: Stock Report - Linebackers

Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama
Courtney Upshaw did not look like a linebacker during the Combine. He was terrible during the drills, showing very limited hip flexibility and slow feet. Teams may want to move him to 4-3 defensive end because of this, but that'll be an issue as well because of his height (6-1). Melvin Ingram has the same problem, but he is a really explosive player who can drop into coverage. Upshaw can't do that, and he's also stricken with limited explosion. Upshaw essentially has no natural position, which could really hurt him on Draft Day.

C

Cr122

2012 NFL Combine: Stock Report - Defensive Linemen

Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina
Melvin Ingram dominated the Combine. No defensive end looked more impressive in the drills. Everything checked off, including his 40 time (4.66). His arm length is an issue (31 1/2), but he has so much explosion that he'll be chosen in the top 12.

Reaction score
2012 NFL Combine: Stock Report - Defensive Linemen

Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina
Melvin Ingram dominated the Combine. No defensive end looked more impressive in the drills. Everything checked off, including his 40 time (4.66). His arm length is an issue (31 1/2), but he has so much explosion that he'll be chosen in the top 12.

:towel

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Nice year to need a DB. Although it may be less of an issue signing Brandon Carr.

I still say get a guy like Hayward later. I don't ever want to be short at CB again.

C

Cr122

Nice year to need a DB. Although it may be less of an issue signing Brandon Carr.

I still say get a guy like Hayward later. I don't ever want to be short at CB again.

I'd love to land Hayward in the 3rd or 4th round. Not as fast as the other prospects but the dude can flat out cover and tackle. Just what we need.

Top Bottom