Mr.Po

Reaction score
The Raiders now have no 2nd, 3rd , or 4th round picks in the 2012 draft.

IMO they just took another Jamarcus Russell. Only difference is this one has legs.

Reaction score
Why do people think they are promised something? lol If it ain't in writing, then it ain't a promise!

They're young and don't understand how the world works.

That, and they've been star athletes being promised things their entire lives. Most have a sense of entitlement.

Reaction score
I read on Twitter though that this kid was referring to the Eagles, because they appearantly told them they'd draft him.

Whether this was before or after they signed Nnamdi and DRC, I don't know. But this kid probably should've come to the conclusion that they werent' going to draft him once those deals went down.

Reaction score
Now that I think about it... I bet the Eagles did tell him that, in hopes that it would cause the Cowboys to use up a draft pick to get him.

And I'm being serious when I say that.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
And doesn't it figure the Raiders would draft Pryor. . .

QB or WR.. Al Davis doesn't give a shit. 4.34. Draft him.

Reaction score
Georgia RB Caleb King signs with Vikings

8/23/2011 6:33:23 AM | More

D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports former University of Georgia running back Caleb King was not selected in the Supplemental Draft, but he signed as a free agent with the Minnesota Vikings, according to his Atlanta-based agent Kevin Conner.

King worked out in Athens for 10 teams and a couple of national scouts, who represented several teams, on Aug. 15. He prepared for the workouts and interviews with former Falcons general manager Ken Herock, through his company Pro Prep.

“Running back is such a volatile position for them to project,” Conner said. “You can find good ones, early, in the middle and late [rounds].”

Reaction score
Ravens agree to terms with DE Michael McAdoo

8/23/2011 6:30:22 AM | More

The Baltimore Ravens have agreed to terms on a rookie free agent deal with former University of North Carolina defensive end Michael McAdoo after he went undrafted in Monday's NFL supplemental draft according to Aaron Wilson of the Carroll County Times.

McAdoo is an intriguing prospect because at 6-foot-7, 245 pounds, the rangy, athletic pass rusher can operate as a 3-4 outside linebacker or a 4-3 defensive end and still has the frame to bulk up and add additional pounds.

"The first thing I bring to the table is passion about the game," McAdoo told the Times in a telephone interview prior to the supplemental draft. "I'm very confident. I love the game of football. I'm somebody who works hard and goes hard every down. I can bring a lot to whatever team decides to pick me on Monday."

"I like both positions. I like rushing the passer. It really doesn't matter. I just want to play football wherever they put me."

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
The Raiders now have no 2nd, 3rd , or 4th round picks in the 2012 draft.

IMO they just took another Jamarcus Russell. Only difference is this one has legs.

C'mon now,Jamarcus had legs.

Big,fat,codeine filled legs.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Bob, I'll bet you a thousand dollars that McAdoo doesn't get drafted in the Supp. draft and Pryor goes to the Raiders for a third round pick.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bob, I'll bet you a thousand dollars that McAdoo doesn't get drafted in the Supp. draft and Pryor goes to the Raiders for a third round pick.

That's a sucker bet. Of course Al Davis loves black guys who can run 4.3s, so no shit that they might strongly consider taking Pryor very highly.

Top Bottom