Cythim

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the Ducks lose two or three conference games this season.

Cythim

Reaction score
Bonghorn fans are getting a hardon for the new McCoy-Shipley tandem. I can't wait to see it fail.

Cythim

Reaction score
STFU, Cythim.

It was a serious question! I don't know anything about Big East teams so I wanted to see if you knew something. I love the Aggies but I always expect them to lose when they play schools like that.

C

Cr122

It was a serious question! I don't know anything about Big East teams so I wanted to see if you knew something. I love the Aggies but I always expect them to lose when they play schools like that.

Did I have my doubts, yes? A lot of them...but it's just an avatar bet.

If it were for money, no way do I take the 'Cuse.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did I have my doubts, yes? A lot of them...but it's just an avatar bet.

If it were for money, no way do I take the 'Cuse.

That's a sharp lookin avatar sir.

By the way, we were favored in that game..you don't have to rock it all month. I was disappointed that Chandler Jones (younger brother of Ravens DT Arthur and MMA champ Jon) wasn't able to play for you guys. He is on my Draft Watch List.

C

Cr122

That's a sharp lookin avatar sir.

By the way, we were favored in that game..you don't have to rock it all month. I was disappointed that Chandler Jones (younger brother of Ravens DT Arthur and MMA champ Jon) wasn't able to play for you guys. He is on my Draft Watch List.

I know it, I'm warming up to this avatar. :awkward

Chandler Jones is going to be special. I'll keep it for awhile anyways.

Cythim

Reaction score
That was a nice upset by Syracuse last night. I think West Virginia gets overrated a bit considering they are a program without any major accomplishments (their best final ranking being 5th twice with a total of 5 Top 10s). What have they done lately without Rich Rodriguez?

C

Cr122

That was a nice upset by Syracuse last night. I think West Virginia gets overrated a bit considering they are a program without any major accomplishments (their best final ranking being 5th twice with a total of 5 Top 10s). What have they done lately without Rich Rodriguez?

It figures. I didn't watch this game and they win.

Reaction score
I think I will finally get the chaos I want. As long as Stanford loses, thus leaving Bama or LSU to play an undefeated Boise St.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think I will finally get the chaos I want. As long as Stanford loses, thus leaving Bama or LSU to play an undefeated Boise St.

I kinda doubt Stanford is going to lose, but even if they did Boise will never move ahead of a 1 loss Alabama or LSU team where the one loss is from that Alabama/LSU game in two weeks.

Reaction score
I kinda doubt Stanford is going to lose, but even if they did Boise will never move ahead of a 1 loss Alabama or LSU team where the one loss is from that Alabama/LSU game in two weeks.

Thats still pretty chaotic. My worst case scenario would have been a nice and clean Bama or LSU VS an undefeated Oklahoma.

I have always been rooting for the ultimate chaos. Something like Florida, Michigan, and Texas all undefeated.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the BCS takes a one loss SEC team and puts them in against an undefeated SEC team.

The SEC is good, damn good, but they don't deserve the automatic bid they get into the National Championship game they get each year (before the season starts).

Top Bottom