Status
Not open for further replies.

sbk92

Reaction score
lons, wouldn't agree with this.

I was in the chat room the other night arguing this point.

He thinks were good on the offensive line. We have shit for depth.

Oh yes. We're stellar there.

That beatdown in Minnesota never happened.

I know. It was the Colombo injury. He's healthy now and that changes everything.

I would trade our entire line if I could. That's how little I think of them. On their best day they are average. Even the couple of good players we have there are fat and lazy.

The backups? The cast of Dumb and Dumberer had more talent.

sbk92

Reaction score
That's what scares me about this team. They have the talent everywhere else to win big, but the offensive line is lacking.

I don't know if you can overcome that. I think sooner or later that bites you in the arse.

C

Cr122

Oh yes. We're stellar there.

That beatdown in Minnesota never happened.

I know. It was the Colombo injury. He's healthy now and that changes everything.

I would trade our entire line if I could. That's how little I think of them. On their best day they are average. Even the couple of good players we have there are fat and lazy.

The backups? The cast of Dumb and Dumberer had more talent.

I mentioned the Minnesota game, I guess he credits the defense more.

Let's hope we don't play like that in the beginning of this year or they will be scraping Tony's body parts off the field.

C

Cr122

That's what scares me about this team. They have the talent everywhere else to win big, but the offensive line is lacking.

I don't know if you can overcome that. I think sooner or later that bites you in the arse.

We talked about this at the old board.

Yeah we started out fine, had our problems here and there, then came the playoffs and we get smoked by these defenses.

Reaction score
Feeling any better?

This game tonight should do it for you.

Then again it could make you sick all over again. lol

I've been around just lurking tho...yeah tonight has got me pumped and I feel better than I have since last thursday so today is a good day

C

Cr122

I've been around just lurking tho...yeah tonight has got me pumped and I feel better than I have since last thursday so today is a good day

Good deal, be around later in this thread and we'll discuss the game as it goes.

I want to see what Leon Williams and Josh Brent can bring to the table. I'm also looking forward to Sicko and Sean Lee of course.

Reaction score
Good deal, be around later in this thread and we'll discuss the game as it goes.

I want to see what Leon Williams and Josh Brent can bring to the table. I'm also looking forward to Sicko and Sean Lee of course.

for some strange reason I'ma have my eye on Gordon and that 4th CB battle

C

Cr122

for some strange reason I'ma have my eye on Gordon and that 4th CB battle

Yeah can't forget about him, it was you and I that had him pegged as our fourth corner in a thread over at CF wasn't it?

I know a lot of the guys had McCann as our fourth.

C

Cr122

Damn sbk we are already over the 40 post prediction you had us at a couple of weeks back.

And the game doesn't start until 8pm eastern time.

Thank god I started it when I did. lol

C

Cr122

[video=youtube;4TbnXqhHJkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TbnXqhHJkk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom