junk

UDFA
Reaction score
About 20 here right now with 2-3 inches of snow

Tomorrow morning the roads will be nice and icy.

Oh, the horror.

I guess you guys aren't really equipped to deal with it down there since you never get snow, but I just find it kind of funny that 2-3 inches of snow and 20 degrees can cause such chaos.

Reaction score
The entire city of Houston was essentially shut down today cause it got .2 inches of snow and temps in the 30s.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
The entire city of Houston was essentially shut down today cause it got .2 inches of snow and temps in the 30s.

Even funnier. Like I said, if you don't have the equipment to deal with it and most of the population doesn't have experience driving in it, I guess I could see it. It just seems so foreign to me.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, the horror.

I guess you guys aren't really equipped to deal with it down there since you never get snow, but I just find it kind of funny that 2-3 inches of snow and 20 degrees can cause such chaos.

It wasn't so much the snow that messed everything up yesterday here, it was the mass rush to get home during the day when schools fucked up and started closing later than they should have. There are literally 100's of people who never got home yesterday and got stranded on the road somewhere because they waited too long in traffic and ran out of gas. One of my friends lives 4 miles from Perimeter Mall in Atl, took him 5 hours to get home from there.

Today, roads are solid ice in most areas though.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Chargers select Jason Verrett CB from TCU.

Browns are on the clock for 2nd time. They took Money Manziel earlier.

Reaction score
Cleveland selects Allen Robinson WR Penn State

Gives Manziel another big target to chuck it to, RB was my second thought but according to this draft they can get one in the second.

Top Bottom