Reaction score
I find it highly unlikely 8 people make a mistake like that and SDogo made his own mock by himself

Why he needed it to be under the pretense of an 8-person airport mock is beyond me

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Derrick Sherrod looked pretty average during the Senior Bowl. So no, he's not a good pick.

You can keep those "AllStar" games and combine BS. I'll take the player that proved during the season that he's a player. Sherrod is a player and will make whomever drafts him VERY HAPPY.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
You can keep those "AllStar" games and combine BS. I'll take the player that proved during the season that he's a player. Sherrod is a player and will make whomever drafts him VERY HAPPY.

Yeah, as a solid depth guy.

sbk92

Reaction score
I thought Sherrod stuggled a little bit in the Senior Bowl practices but had a pretty good game.

I wouldn't dismiss the game. IMO, that's a bigger test than any individual game those players have ever played.

sbk92

Reaction score
On the flip side of that, I thought Cam Jordan put on a show in the practices but didn't back up that kind of dominating performance in the game.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I thought Sherrod stuggled a little bit in the Senior Bowl practices but had a pretty good game.

I wouldn't dismiss the game. IMO, that's a bigger test than any individual game those players have ever played.

Defensive players aren't allowed to blitz in the Senior Bowl game. How will he hold up against NFL teams that do?

sdogo

Reaction score
I find it highly unlikely 8 people make a mistake like that and SDogo made his own mock by himself

Why he needed it to be under the pretense of an 8-person airport mock is beyond me

Thanks for your input and you can go **** yourself again. You don't know half the shit you think you know.

Have a good day

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
I love a good board dust up.

Keep them mocks coming. I'll do one or two eventually.

sdogo

Reaction score
I love a good board dust up.

Keep them mocks coming. I'll do one or two eventually.

Look forward to it. If your anything like me it's a time passing and football withdraw cure until after the combine passes when it becomes a little more clear to everyone what's going on.

Top Bottom