The moment we've all been waiting for. :errr

Player School
Terrelle Pryor(QB) Ohio State
Caleb King (RB) Georgia
Mike McAdoo (DE) North Carolina
Torez Jones (DB) Western Carolina
Tracy Wilson (DB) Northern Illinois
Keenan Mace (DE) Lindenwood

I'm thinking after Romo's interception last night, Dallas ought to lay a 2nd on Terrell Pryor.

C

Cr122

Terrelle Pryor won't make it as an NFL QB in this league. His best bet is WR.

Reaction score
Mike McAdoo on NFL teams' radar for today's supplemental draft
Aug
8/22/2011 10:18:10 AM | More

Although much of the hype for today's Supplemental draft revolves around former Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor, there is another player garnering interest from NFL teams.

According to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com, fifteen to 20 NFL teams have contacted former University of North Carolina defensive end Michael McAdoo in advance of today's NFL supplmental draft.

McAdoo is an intriguing prospect because at 6-foot-7, 245 pounds, the rangy, athletic pass rusher can operate as a 3-4 outside linebacker or a 4-3 defensive end and still has the frame to bulk up and add additional pounds.

"The first thing I bring to the table is passion about the game," McAdoo said in a telephone interview. "I'm very confident. I love the game of football. I’m somebody who works hard and goes hard every down. I can bring a lot to whatever team decides to pick me on Monday.”

"I like both positions. I like rushing the passer. It really doesn’t matter. I just want to play football wherever they put me."

McAdoo had 29 tackles, 10 for losses and 3 1/2 sacks in two years while playing in a rotation.

McAdoo was ruled ineligible for last season due to academic fraud and sued the university and the NCAA seeking damages, alleging that he was deprived of the opportunity to succeed and that the NCAA based its decision on incorrect factual information.

His request for an injunction was ultimately denied, though.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pryor ran a 4.3 40 Saturday and said he was willing to play WR if needed. Someone is going to draft him higher than we are all thinking he should go.

McAdoo is the guy I was talking about a few months ago. He would be a nightmare bookend for DWare but with Spencer, Butler, and Brandon Williams on the roster, he isn't a huge need for us right now.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Better QB than Russell ever was and taken with a much more reasonable pick.

Maybe he can learn from Jason Campb....

lol lol lol lol

Reaction score
Caleb King got screwed. He was a very highly recruited kid, and this was supposed to be the year he showcased his skills and likely parlay that into a potential high first round selection in the 2012 draft.

Now, he missed that chance and he's going to go undrafted in the supplemental draft.

That's a lot of money right there.

Are these guys able to be signed as UDFA's when this is done?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Caleb King got screwed. He was a very highly recruited kid, and this was supposed to be the year he showcased his skills and likely parlay that into a potential high first round selection in the 2012 draft.

Now, he missed that chance and he's going to go undrafted in the supplemental draft.

That's a lot of money right there.

Are these guys able to be signed as UDFA's when this is done?

yes.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
McAdoo went undrafted. I wonder if teams felt he was too big of a dummie since he had to have tutors do all of his school work. Talented kid but now has to make a team as undrafted FA halfway through the pre-season. Maybe he goes to CFL and terrorizes that league for a few years like Cameron Wake did.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
from Twitter
KeenanMace Keenan Mace by DCFanaticsBlog
Due to contract obligation and not being drafted when promised, I am now apart of the UFL's Omaha Nighthawks. Means better film n evaluation
22 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Isn't this guy we had in camp. Is this a shot at us?

Reaction score
Thank God Al Davis is still around. Too bad he couldn't have out Jonesed-Jones on the QC pick though.

Reaction score
from Twitter
KeenanMace Keenan Mace by DCFanaticsBlog
Due to contract obligation and not being drafted when promised, I am now apart of the UFL's Omaha Nighthawks. Means better film n evaluation
22 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Isn't this guy we had in camp. Is this a shot at us?

Reads like it. Whatev.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Why do people think they are promised something? lol If it ain't in writing, then it ain't a promise!

Top Bottom