sbk92

Reaction score
We don't have a movies thread here. That needs to change.

Seen anything good recently?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I thought The Town was gonna be a must see but that movie sucked! True Grit looks like a must see, and I hope it is.

sbk92

Reaction score
They keep saying the original book was written just for John Wayne to star in it in a movie. Is any of that true?

I have no idea about that. I've never even seen the original. Always been a movie I've been meaning to see.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The movie industry seems to be grasping for straws right now. It sux because other than sports and a few sit-coms all I watch is movies.

Reaction score
I heard on the radio they're making a movie based on the board game Battleship.

WTF?

Cythim

Reaction score
I heard on the radio they're making a movie based on the board game Battleship.

WTF?

James Cameron bashed this for being unoriginal... As if his Dances With Wolves In Space contained original thought.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't catch a lot of movies until they come out on PPV or Netflix. The last movie I caught in theaters was Avatar.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
True Grit very good and 2 thumbs up. Can't say I was completely blown away but worth dropping a dime or 2 to go the movies and see it. Jeff Bridges and the little girl who played Mattie Ross were money.

sdogo

Reaction score
Machete............only if you like hot naked woman, Jessica Alba shower scene, blood, explosions and strangely entertaining bad acting.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Machete............only if you like hot naked woman, Jessica Alba shower scene, blood, explosions and strangely entertaining bad acting.

And..Steven Seagal.

Oh wait,you said bad acting.

Top Bottom