Reaction score
We're not winning shit this season.

Dak has legit potential to be our future QB.

But worst case scenario is we go 6-10 this year but Dak plays well, and idiot Jerry decides "omg don't want the young QB to have to start over again" and uses that as justification to keep the idiot loser head coach.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I would hope another non playoff season would finally be enough for that Jack Daniels infused GM to see that Garrett is just not the answer.

I think Prescott showing he is the legit potential answer at QB might enhance the team to some potential coaches, knowing they dont have to go into a situation and continue to look for the next franchise QB etc etc. So I hope he plays well regardless of our record.

Further, Garrett has pretty much lived off the "When Romo goes down the QB play is bad" garbage for years, and if Prescott plays well he doesnt have that excuse anymore.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys go 1 and 5 in the division. Only match up vs AFC north that looks favorable is Cleveland.

Reaction score
Garrett is the supreme survivor in these situations. He somehow got 5 wins after sabotaging Wade, and then he rode Romo's coattails to 12-4 in his next contract year.

I can't think of another franchise stuck with a loser coach who has accomplished so little. Jeff Fisher and Andy Reid were around for years, but they at least both made it to the Super Bowl. Garrett has one controversial wild card victory under his belt.

Reaction score
Would Jerry fire Garrett before Romo retires?

Could you imagine Linehan as the next headcoach?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Would Jerry fire Garrett before Romo retires?

Could you imagine Linehan as the next headcoach?

Well if you are asking would I rather have him or Marinelli as my next head coach, it is like asking which of my nuts I want stepped on with golf shoes.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How bad do we have to be to have a shot at drafting Myles Garrett?

Jason Garrett will have them motivated to beat a meaningless Week17 Giants team who is resting their starters. The win will cause us to miss Myles Garrett by one pick. We'll take a RB.

That should be our slogan this year. Out with one Garrett and in with another..Myles that is.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The next head coach has to be someone who makes Jerry "uncomfortable" because Comfortable Jerry is a loser.

Reaction score
Gruden is the most logical next choice.

I'm willing to deal with a proven coach who fails, rather than a failure who fails.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want Gruden, Urban Meyer, or Jim Harbaugh. I just don't think Harbaugh is ready to leave Michigan just yet.

Reaction score
Harbaugh is way too crazy to tip-toe around Jerry. It'll be like Jimmy Johnson scenario on crack.

Gruden might be the only one who can coach well and also suck up enough to make things work.

Who we'll really end with though? Jim Tomsula.

Tomsula's son just coached the Giants to a victory in front of Jerry yesterday. He'll use that as reasoning.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I want Gruden, Urban Meyer, or Jim Harbaugh. I just don't think Harbaugh is ready to leave Michigan just yet.

I'd like to see Meyer, Harbaugh or even Nick Saban. I think Saban might be talked out of Alabama, what is left to accomplish there? He went 8 and 8 for Miami with no QB. None of those guys are coming here though because they wont be "comfortable" with Jerry as wanna be GM.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Harbaugh is way too crazy to tip-toe around Jerry. It'll be like Jimmy Johnson scenario on crack.

It's what we need. Jerry is a cancer and he has ruined this team. He needs to be put in the corner and be made to feel "uncomfortable".

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Obviously Jim Harbaugh would be the dream scenario for us, but I don't think he's coming back and even if he were, he probably isn't leaving Michigan until he gets at least one or two championships.

With this exact same roster we'd be a playoff team with him and his people running things here.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Gruden is the most logical next choice.

I'm willing to deal with a proven coach who fails, rather than a failure who fails.

We need someone to come in and shape Dak, Im getting real scared he's gonna be ruined by this organization. We've already seen them piss Romos career away

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Obvious Jim Harbaugh would be the dream scenario for us, but I don't think he's coming back and even if he were, he probably isn't leaving Michigan until he gets at least one or two championships.

With this exact same roster we'd be a playoff team with him and his people running things here.

Close. My bet is he would have demanded changes on defense.

Top Bottom