Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: 50 MURDERED, 53 WOUNDED IN POSSIBLE ACT OF ISLAMIC TERROR IN ORLANDO GAY CLUB; GUNMAN KILLED BY COPS
Shooter ID'd as Omar Mateen, 29, a US citizen with Afghan ties.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll give you Obama's speech before he does: Don't blame Islam. We need gun control. Americans need to stop being Islamophobic.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll give you Obama's speech before he does: Don't blame Islam. We need gun control. Americans need to stop being Islamop

This scum bag is on TV now. You called it........not that it was any secret how he'd respond.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Just announced, ISIS has claimed responsibility.

This guy was a known quantity, investigated twice by FBI, in 2013 and 2014... Plus there's this...

1mateen.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll give you Obama's speech before he does: Don't blame Islam. We need gun control. Americans need to stop being Islamophobic.

And on cue, that's exactly what that fucking piece of shit did.

I hope the fucking idiots that elected this loser twice are proud.

Absolutely, positively 110% without question the worst leader this country has ever had.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hildakunt echoing the same retarded fucking bullshit this Mooselum sympathizing President saying too.

Yeah lets elect that! Great fucking plan LIBTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Gays are largely democratic and trump haters, no? Wonder if this event and Clintons comments would turn them off of her.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Gays are largely democratic and trump haters, no? Wonder if this event and Clintons comments would turn them off of her.
Not at all. In fact just the opposite. Just need moar gun control is all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And when exactly do we finally get to the point of "enough is enough" of this garbage happening in our country? Just because other countries around the world want to be giant fucking pussies and have the attitude of "well it just happens" doesn't mean we have to be. This garbage is not acceptable.

Its way past time for the leadership of this country to go to the rest of the world (ie, the Muslim nations) and give them a final warning- you either go in there and eliminate/police this garbage yourselves, or we are going to come in and do it for you. And we don't need to capture them and waste any space putting this trash away, they just need to be killed. Period. And if it comes down to us having to do this because these fucking other countries wont do it (because quietly and behind the scenes they condone it) I don't care about collateral damage one fucking iota. No innocent American citizens should be dying because of this fucked up Religion and Ideology.

Of course we know the Mooselum in Chief will never go down this road, because like numerous countries in that part of the world where this stuff lives and breathes, he privately agrees with what they do. YES, I really said that and YES I absolutely believe it. Otherwise the Commy would have already done something about this.

This is why Trump was 100% right about stopping people coming here from Muslim countries until we can figure some things out. Average Joe American shouldnt have to worry about any infringement on their privacy either, because Average Joe Americans arnt the people who do this stuff. We know who the people are that do this stuff. Go infringe on them and them alone. I don't give two shits if its "inconvenient" or "harassing" to those people either. Until they step up and do something about this amongst themselves, this is the price they should have to pay and what they should have to accept.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not at all. In fact just the opposite. Just need moar gun control is all.

Willing to bet about all I own that the only person armed in this massacre last night was the bad guy. The bad guy that killed all those people in the name if Allah.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
And when exactly do we finally get to the point of "enough is enough" of this garbage happening in our country? Just because other countries around the world want to be giant fucking pussies and have the attitude of "well it just happens" doesn't mean we have to be. This garbage is not acceptable.

Its way past time for the leadership of this country to go to the rest of the world (ie, the Muslim nations) and give them a final warning- you either go in there and eliminate/police this garbage yourselves, or we are going to come in and do it for you. And we don't need to capture them and waste any space putting this trash away, they just need to be killed. Period. And if it comes down to us having to do this because these fucking other countries wont do it (because quietly and behind the scenes they condone it) I don't care about collateral damage one fucking iota. No innocent American citizens should be dying because of this fucked up Religion and Ideology.

Of course we know the Mooselum in Chief will never go down this road, because like numerous countries in that part of the world where this stuff lives and breathes, he privately agrees with what they do. YES, I really said that and YES I absolutely believe it. Otherwise the Commy would have already done something about this.

This is why Trump was 100% right about stopping people coming here from Muslim countries until we can figure some things out. Average Joe American shouldnt have to worry about any infringement on their privacy either, because Average Joe Americans arnt the people who do this stuff. We know who the people are that do this stuff. Go infringe on them and them alone. I don't give two shits if its "inconvenient" or "harassing" to those people either. Until they step up and do something about this amongst themselves, this is the price they should have to pay and what they should have to accept.

This guy was born in the US. Not sure how you account for that. There are already enough Muslims in America who have no intent on hurting anyone, but who can also give birth to some idiot kid who goes off the deep end.

The real solution is to wipe out extremism. How you do that is the 6 trillion dollar question.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Isnt it ironic that the libtards have no problem with the peaceful loving religion Islam.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not really spooky because there are probably hundreds of similar videos on YouTube.
Recently, from the city of the shooting? That's what makes it spooky - here is a Islamic Cleric basically telling the shooter what to do.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This guy was born in the US. Not sure how you account for that. There are already enough Muslims in America who have no intent on hurting anyone, but who can also give birth to some idiot kid who goes off the deep end.

The real solution is to wipe out extremism. How you do that is the 6 trillion dollar question.
A Muslim is someone who reads Mohammad. A Jihadist is someone who understands Mohammad.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yes, keep allowing these people to bring their culture here, spice things up, an explosion here, a shooting there. America is better when we are a more diverse country culturally.

Bullshit.

PS

I hope Bob wasn't at the club.

Top Bottom