Reaction score
As the thread title suggests, answer the question in the post above you. Then ask your own question for someone else to answer. Doesn't have to be Cowboys related.

I'll start...

Which sub-.500 team from 2015 would you say has the best chance to eclipse 10+ wins this season?

Reaction score
I think the most likely are the Cowboys and Raiders. Might throw the Jaguars in the conversation there.

But the Cowboys have the best chance.

Question: Do Goff and Wentz start from Week 1?

Reaction score
Question: Do Goff and Wentz start from Week 1?

Goff yes, since they have nothing else there at QB. Plus you got to hype up the new fan base.

Wentz doubtful, but likely by week 5-8 he's the starter.

Obvious answer seems like Ezekiel Elliott, but should he not win OROY, who would?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Elliott, easily (barring injury)

Which Cowboy player that isn't a current household name will step up to become either a solid starter or important contributor?

Reaction score
Is neither a valid answer? :confused Because Idk if either make the team. But I guess I'll say Hanna?

Will the Panthers win the NFC South again?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Elliott, easily (barring injury)
We'll have a guy named Elliot win both the offensive AND defensive rookie of the year?

I think you might have answered the wrong question from post #4

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Will the Panthers win the NFC South again?

Yes, they have the right formula. Running game and great defense.

Who will be the next Cowboy coach scapegoated? I mean fired for not helping Jason Garrett win it all.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Marinelli. Offense has too much talent to not be great. And he might be old enough to retire gracefully. (Hedge: If a lower assistant, Pollack. Still think we miss Callahan.)

How will Denver's season go? Everyone guns for the champs, and they'll obviously have a new QB.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
9-7

will Carr, Claiborne and Heath have five or more INTs between them?

Reaction score
Yes. We don't give up easy on players. Especially 2nd rounders.

Who wins the AFC West?

Top Bottom