Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That better be a joke

Sent from my two thumbs using Tapatalk

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seriously? What the fuck.

Our starting DE's are going to be David Irving and Benson Mayowa.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
haven't seen this confirmed by anyone with credibility

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Joey Bosa come on down.

Maybe, he might have been the pick anyway.

Shaq Lawson might be the guy too, albeit after moving down.

If Lawrence really is suspended, they probably need to think about two DE's, not just one.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I still haven't seen this from anyone reputable. Also if it is true and it was for Molly then his suspension wouldn't be 4 games but only 2 games. The NFL considers Molly recreational not performance enhancing.

With that said, if this is true the started DE's this year will be Bosa and Hardy.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Ben and Skin on the Fan are about to talk to the guys that originally reported the suspension.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Basically regurgitating the same first report, naming 'sources.'

He wouldn't put his name on a story based on an unsourced lousy internet rumor, though. You can bet he checked it out himself.

Sure am glad our dynamic duo of Garrett and McClay have shored up our drafting the last few years.

Said it before and I'll say it again: We've had more suspensions and player problems under Garrett than under any other coach going back to probably Switzer.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Said it before and I'll say it again: We've had more suspensions and player problems under Garrett than under any other coach going back to probably Switzer.
RKG's though. Try hard guys. They fight they scratch they claw.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They passing out dime bags with their Helmets each week? I mean WTF?!?!?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We need to start writing into every single new contract that all monies owed to the player are forfeited and or returned to the team in the even of a drug suspension. That even includes ALL guaranteed money as well

Basically we need to write into each contract that if you can't hold up your end of the contract and you "choose" to use drugs that you forfeit all money owed to you. Period!

And like I have been saying all off season, welcome back Greg Hardy! Here is your new incentive based contract. Please come back and help fill the void while we wait for our own dumbasses come back from suspension

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We need to start writing into every single new contract that all monies owed to the player are forfeited and or returned to the team in the even of a drug suspension. That even includes ALL guaranteed money as well

Basically we need to write into each contract that if you can't hold up your end of the contract and you "choose" to use drugs that you forfeit all money owed to you. Period!

ORRRRRRRRRRR we just stop drafting them higher than the 4th round so they can be easily cut if they fuck up.

Top Bottom