Reaction score
If Cowboys Stadium had a Ring of Horror, Weeden might have a shot of it. Brad Johnson is probably more deserving, but I wouldn't want to short-change Weeden.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
If Cowboys Stadium had a Ring of Horror, Weeden might have a shot of it. Brad Johnson is probably more deserving, but I wouldn't want to short-change Weeden.

make room for Babe L.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And oh yeah, accountability y'all.

If you play bad, we will cut you 6 weeks later.

Reaction score
It's a start.

Jason Garrett fired should come next.

Honestly don't see how Weeden ever gets another opportunity though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Played awful vs New England, but played good enough for us to win Atlanta and New Orleans.

Cassel was really no different. Played good enough for us to win a couple times and played bad the other couple.

Nightmare season.

Reaction score
I think Cassell could be a long-term backup option. Give him an offseason to really learn the playbook and develop some chemistry with the receivers... He was better than Weeden on Day 1. We'll probably never win a lot of games with a backup QB, but if Cassell had been here for a season or two, I think we'd be better than 0 for our last 7.

I don't think this team is going to draft a QB in the first in 2016. That would be giving Romo one more season at the most, and I don't think Jerry is ready to do that.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I think Cassell could be a long-term backup option.

Fuck no, but I think Jerry could actually be that stupid. admit that you wasted a 5th rounder and move on to someone competent.

Reaction score
Yeah I agree to just draft a QB like osweiler who won't cause any QB controversy talk. Let him sit and learn the playbook and NFL speed like Romo did for years.

Clearly, the Jerry approach has not worked for over 20 years. Try copying Payton and Parcells since they actually understand football.

Top Bottom