bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Go Jets

arg-dancing-jets-green-on-black-url.gif

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Geez, Wash marching right down the field. Now a TD.

I walked out of the room when that pass on their first series was short of the first down. Then I came back and they still had the ball. Did they give him an incredibly great spot, or was there a penalty, or what?

Never mind, I guess they did punt and the Jets turned it over for them.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I've petitioned the court to have dbair declared legally dead

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Had a eek out of town for work, then week of vacation for fall break with the fam.

Back now. With all the changes coming for the NYG, I might have to go into temporary homer mode again just so I can get excited for final 11 games.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
hmm. i've heard of spring break but not fall break. sounds communistic.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Stats nobody would believe:

Melvin Gordon is averaging 3.8 yds per carry, has only 270 yds, no TDS and lost two fumbles so far.

Joseph Randle is averaging 3.9 yds per carry, has 289 yds, 4 tds and hasn't lost a fumble yet.

How much has the NFL game changed?

Right now 8 QB's have completed at least 70% of their passes, including one Brandon Weeden (72.4%, which ranks 4th). In 1995 (20 yrs ago) the highest was 66.9% and 64.8% (Steve Young and Troy Aikman)

Right now, 20 starting QB's have a passer rating of at least 88. In 1995 there were only 7.

Right now 9 QB's are averaging more than 8.0 yds per attempt, in 1995 only one did (Jim Harbaugh at 8.2)

Reaction score
Forced to decide between Broncos-Browns and Jets-Redskins, I went with Broncos since I started Ronnie Hillman in fantasy today.

Haven't watched much of Peyton Manning this season, but he looks terrible. Throws underneath to RBs are going into the ground McNabb-style and deep outs to the sidelines are slipping coming out of his hand and almost making the seats.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
qb controversy in DC if Cousins keeps throwing boneheaded picks

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Haven't watched much of Peyton Manning this season, but he looks terrible. Throws underneath to RBs are going into the ground McNabb-style and deep outs to the sidelines are slipping coming out of his hand and almost making the seats.
Yes interesting because it was only this offseason where he said he's had numbness in his throwing arm since the surgery.

I however speculate this "numbness" is new, and we're seeing the results of it. He's done, we can safely stick the fork in him.

Top Bottom