Reaction score
It's almost like education, poverty, and socioeconomic status are directly related to crime and out of wedlock birth statistics.

The good news is that, in our eternal brilliance, we keep aiming to cut things like welfare, planned parenthood and school budgets. Gotta keep the poor where they belong.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
It's almost like education, poverty, and socioeconomic status are directly related to crime and out of wedlock birth statistics.

The good news is that, in our eternal brilliance, we keep aiming to cut things like welfare, planned parenthood and school budgets. Gotta keep the poor where they belong.
The problem is that for some reason people think more money to welfare and a bloated technology happy school administration will do something other than maintain and codify people in their current socioeconomic status.

You, sir, are a monster!

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score

:jerkoff

So spending $900 billion on education and $500 billion on welfare last year was not enough? I am sorry you can not figure out how to go down to the free clinic to get you free birth control pills. I am sorry you don't encourage your children to utilize the free education I am paying for. I am sorry you are on welfare and have failed at life. How much more do you need from my family? I will cut you a damn check just to shut up your uniformed incessant whining.

Do you know who the fuck LBJ was? Do you understand what that democrat racist pig did? Do you know what happened to the black community after that pig "saved" them?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You can never spend enough on education.

Although that's not the problem in the US. Problem is the education is shit.

Reaction score
You can never spend enough on education.

Although that's not the problem in the US. Problem is the education is shit.
The no child left behind policy is the worst thing for this country's education system.

Eventually, there is going to be a shift towards critical thinking, rather than regurgitating information. There will have to be.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
The no child left behind policy is the worst thing for this country's education system.

Eventually, there is going to be a shift towards critical thinking, rather than regurgitating information. There will have to be.

No child left behind is what happens when people with good intentions allow an alcoholic murderer to write the bill. I hope Teddy is having a good time in hell.

As far as education being shit, we only have ourselves to blame. We have allowed union thugs to rule every sector. In Kansas we have hired 4500 teachers the last ten years. In the same time frame we hired 11,000 administrators. We spend $250,000 per classroom. Money is not the problem. Liberal idiots and the unions they back are the issue.

Reaction score
:jerkoff

So spending $900 billion on education and $500 billion on welfare last year was not enough? I am sorry you can not figure out how to go down to the free clinic to get you free birth control pills. I am sorry you don't encourage your children to utilize the free education I am paying for. I am sorry you are on welfare and have failed at life. How much more do you need from my family? I will cut you a damn check just to shut up your uniformed incessant whining.

Do you know who the fuck LBJ was? Do you understand what that democrat racist pig did? Do you know what happened to the black community after that pig "saved" them?

I really doubt you pay much in taxes.

Reaction score
It's relevant to the idea that this genius is somehow "cutting checks" to welfare families.

Nations flourish when you provide opportunities and better conditions for the most unfortunate. There is no debating that. So it's not a surprise when you see people in lower socioeconomic classes struggling, or when these people are overwhelmingly minorities, because we as a nation pretty much just shit on them.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
It's relevant to the idea that this genius is somehow "cutting checks" to welfare families.

Nations flourish when you provide opportunities and better conditions for the most unfortunate. There is no debating that. So it's not a surprise when you see people in lower socioeconomic classes struggling, or when these people are overwhelmingly minorities, because we as a nation pretty much just shit on them.

You make no sense at all. Why the heck would I be bitching about the waste of money if it was not my money? I am in the ultimate minority. The minority that pays for all your free shit. I am not sure how you think you know what my income is or how much I pay. You certainly like jump to asinine conclusions. Your post is a complete failure. Do you really believe there are more poor blacks than whites in this country? Are you crazy or just stupid?

Back to the original post... Why are minority out of wedlock birth rates so high and what are your ideas to correct the problem? Birth control is free for the "lower socioeconomic classes", so what is the problem? Try thinking for a minute before spouting more progressive bullshit. Do you have any idea what it takes for a nation to flourish or how opportunities are created? Hint: It is not through redistribution from the creators to the takers who do nothing to earn their way.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm just glad Jesus is coming back soon.

He should be here any minute now...

Top Bottom