boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Per Broaddus. With the Chiefs, no info on the terms.

Yep, a trade was necessary for a lifer on special teams.

Nevermind that glaring fucking OL or DL issue.

This guy is the thing we need.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Trading away a draft pick for a JAG ranks right up there with the stupid decisions made by this FO. There are literally 700 guys out there you could try to sign for nothing. No, no. Gotta have a 28-year old career back-up.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus 1h
Been told Jones was for an undisclosed selection. Wanted the player made the trade. Pro department has pretty damn good on these moves.

Wtf does this even mean?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
jesus, we couldn't trade a body for this stiff? or find someone similar on waivers? we had to forfeit a pick?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus 1h
Been told Jones was for an undisclosed selection. Wanted the player made the trade. Pro department has pretty damn good on these moves.

Wtf does this even mean?

It means our new idiot ST coach is shitting his pants and our inept Pro Personnel Department gave him his wish for a new ST "demon".

Nevermind we kept both McCray and Frampton around just for that.

It also sounds like we "wanted the player" and just had to make the trade. Somebody fell in love with him for some reason.

So that means we probably got raped for a seventh round pick.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
jesus, we couldn't trade a body for this stiff? or find someone similar on waivers? we had to forfeit a pick?

Well it is conditional.

Sounds like we wanted him bad, so I bet the conditions of a seventh round pick kick in when he makes one tackle.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Who are they cutting to add this perceived oh so necessary special team savior?

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Trading away a draft pick for a JAG ranks right up there with the stupid decisions made by this FO. There are literally 700 guys out there you could try to sign for nothing. No, no. Gotta have a 28-year old career back-up.

Our 6th for their 7th! Big whoop.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it is conditional.

Sounds like we wanted him bad, so I bet the conditions of a seventh round pick kick in when he makes one tackle.

If it's a 7th round pick, then I'm not going to be upset about it IF it is true that the Cowboys stand to gain a few comp picks for Felix, Jenkins, and Spears.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We gave up a sixth and get back their seventh. :lol

I can't honestly recall anyone ever trading for a ST guy that wasn't even the best one on the other team.

I guess our crack pro personnel staff did their homework.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We gave up a sixth and get back their seventh. :lol

I can't honestly recall anyone ever trading for a ST guy that wasn't even the best one on the other team.

I guess our crack pro personnel staff did their homework.

You know dipshit Jerry's thinking the difference in overall number won't be big because Dallas is gonna win it all and KC will be the worst in the league.

Top Bottom