Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I cant put the video up cause they will get my account deleted, but Dez was on the blitz last night with mickey.

Sounds like a different guy tbh. seemed like he is determined to be a great player. When they put it up on the website check it out.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Or maybe he's the same guy and a lot of this stuff is how you play the pr battle.

could be.

He seems a lot more relaxed and sure of himself though.....like he is just talking instead of trying to play the part or whatever.

Might just be he is comfortable with mickey and doing interviews at the ranch. I saw today where espn twisted something he said on the radio in el paso? I didn't even bother to see what that is about, I cant take espn in any capacity anymore.

and I saw dcfanatic whining about it on twitter also so that was like a second reason for me not to pay any attention to it.

Reaction score
What did he ever really do?
Glazer dispelled the mom thing.
Bills are bills, whatever he wasnt robbing anyone he's just new money.

It just seemed like he was always pretty hood and that rubs people the wrong way.

He's interesting though bc he's a top 5 WR, he's on the cowboys, he likes the spotlight, and lets face it he's a cutie but still I don't see him with this micheal Irvin Esque indelible aura. He's not charismatic in that way.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ravens close to signging Rolando McClain.

I didn't even see that the Raiders released him. I know they almost did late last season but they changed their mind last second and suspended him.

Ravens just stole a player.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's interesting though bc he's a top 5 WR, he's on the cowboys, he likes the spotlight, and lets face it he's a cutie but still I don't see him with this micheal Irvin Esque indelible aura. He's not charismatic in that way.

I didn't just read that, did I?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
jesus you guys.

if we signed mclain, canty, spears and huff you would have a stroke.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
jesus you guys.

if we signed mclain, canty, spears and huff you would have a stroke.

I dont know about (or even want) Spears or Canty but had we signed McLain and Huff I'd feel much better about our chances in 2013.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Because we signed cast-offs from one of the league's worst squads?

I don't get that logic tbh. Every time we do that people complain. What because they were disappointing former first rounders who never lived up to the hype?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Where would McClain even play in this defense? With his lack of speed he doesn't fit at all.

McClain is significantly better than Justin Durant. I haven't seen the contracts yet so I don't know if what he got paid was worth the difference but IMO he's a much better player. With Kiffin's Tampa 2 you need 3 aggressive, sure tacklers, and yes, speedy Linebackers to make it work. Carter, Lee, and McClain would have been nasty. Durant will/should be sufficient though.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I didn't even see that the Raiders released him. I know they almost did late last season but they changed their mind last second and suspended him.

Ayuh, he's going to blow up in that defense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He hasn't been any good in the NFL. Maybe he turns it around, but this guy is a bust right now.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Felix Jones not wanted by the horrible GM who drafted him = not a bust
Rolando McClain about to be signed by arguably the top GM in the game and Superbowl champ = bust

Hmm??

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rolando McClain about to be signed by arguably the top GM in the game and Superbowl champ = bust

Hmm??

Felix is a bust. Especially if you look at the success the rb's who were signed behind him had.

But McClain at this point is also a huge bust. And wasnt' he like the 8th over all selection?

Reaction score
McClain is significantly better than Justin Durant. I haven't seen the contracts yet so I don't know if what he got paid was worth the difference but IMO he's a much better player. With Kiffin's Tampa 2 you need 3 aggressive, sure tacklers, and yes, speedy Linebackers to make it work. Carter, Lee, and McClain would have been nasty. Durant will/should be sufficient though.

Significantly? How so? He's taller and heavier but as a MLB he's not exactly a tackling machine. My FF league has IDP points and Durant had a good year last year. Was psyched Dallas got him. Gets to the ball quickly.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Hmm??

Felix Jones has been a better player than Rolando McClain. probably isn't even close either.

Especially considering where they were drafted.

Like I said, maybe McClain turns it around, but he's been a lousy NFL player so far.

Top Bottom