Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
SHANK!

And Jankow pulled a hammy on that kick! That might be the difference in the game if they can’t trust him to make FG’s

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is what happens when you get old. I could have told you that. When I was young, I used to think the old guys were going half speed to give us a chance. Now I know they were just trying not to get hurt.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If Dak and Gallop can get on the same page next season they could be dangerous!

I don’t know how their timing is still off after 22 weeks together this season
Because they're not putting in the quality work. Chemistry between any qb and the wideouts comes from quality repetition. That's how trust develops, that's how the deep ball overthrows disappear too.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
at least we didn't give up points before the half. and Zeke is a slow ass motherfucker. gotta score on that run Mr. Tortoise.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
at least we didn't give up points before the half. and Zeke is a slow ass motherfucker. gotta score on that run Mr. Tortoise.

There is no way any rb runs away from those guys with the angle they had. That's the whole idea of pursuit angles.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
zeke seems to be doing much better running outside tonight. Which is another reason to run some read options. We're getting bottled up running inside.

And also, Aikman spent the first half wondering why we're not using cooper to attack their dinged up CB...lets see if garrett figures it out at halftime

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
zeke seems to be doing much better running outside tonight. Which is another reason to run some read options. We're getting bottled up running inside.

And also, Aikman spent the first half wondering why we're not using cooper to attack their dinged up CB...lets see if garrett figures it out at halftime

The extent of Garrett’s half time adjustments...

Clap harder

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We may see a drop kick in the 2nd half.

Seriously doubt it. Their punter kicks normally and they even practice him as the backup kicker. More quality coaching.

They mentioned he drop kicks for fun.

I used to be a really cracker jack drop kicker back in the day btw.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Because they're not putting in the quality work. Chemistry between any qb and the wideouts comes from quality repetition. That's how trust develops, that's how the deep ball overthrows disappear too.

it cant help Dak either the way garrett shuffles WRs in and out

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Defense comes through to start the half; now the offense needs to match the effort.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
at least 10 doesnt fair catch as many punts as 11 does.

now lets establish zeke here!!!!!!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I haven’t seen Sean Lee in at all today. So maybe Garrett is smarter than I give him credit for

I fully expected him to try to force Lee into the game which would be a huge mistake IMO

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i had a buddy text me and say that every time he sees aikman, his eyes are blood shot

My old CEO was like that. His eyes were always red all the time no matter what. I just figured that was the way he was normally.

Then I got promoted into upper management and the CEO started taking me out drinking with the rest of upper management

It turns out he was just a super highly functioning drunk and was literally drunk 24/7

Top Bottom