dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully Hurns can sub plant T Willy as the #2.

But it’s more likely he takes the place of Beasley

I also saw a report that Butler is finally meeting with teams. I wonder what took him so long. He said he wouldn’t come back unless Dez was gone and he had a chance at being #1. Well that shit was never gonna happen so he shoulda been looking for a job a long time ago. Either that, or more likely, is that no teams had any interest until the rest of the WR FA were already taken

Every team can watch video and see Butler is an enigma. Really gifted guy physically but does dumb stuff on the field.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Every team can watch video and see Butler is an enigma. Really gifted guy physically but does dumb stuff on the field.
Yep I could never tell where his head was at, on any given play. Just seems like he's not all there most of the time.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He said he wouldn’t come back unless Dez was gone and he had a chance at being #1. Well that shit was never gonna happen

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
jordan schultz also said that dallas was putting up a smokescreen w/ zeke and the team was really giong to draft ramsey

so he knows his shit!

giphy.gif

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ya this "jerry is talking to dez" thing is not gonna result in cutting dez. jerry is not cutting #88

& i think this meeting is a plea by jerry

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
can dallas trade all their receivers for 1 golden tate???

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ya this "jerry is talking to dez" thing is not gonna result in cutting dez. jerry is not cutting #88

Still not sure, might depend on what happens draft weekend.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still not sure, might depend on what happens draft weekend.

i just go back to wondering how much he saves

vs.

how much he makes off of dez jerseys, bobbleheads and similar bullshit. i cant underestimate the value (TO JERRY) of #88 all time td leader of the dallas cowboys

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

vs.

how much he makes off of dez jerseys, bobbleheads and similar bullshit. i cant underestimate the value (TO JERRY) of #88 all time td leader of the dallas cowboys

Yeah, he'd have made bazillions off Johnny Manziel garbage the yr he came out too, how'd that end up?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You never know, he might break out his T Owens cut speech ramble, complete with sketches

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Meeting is Jerry apologizing, it's outta my hands, Stephen handles personnel, we really love ya and etc but it's business, economics.... And etc.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
what are you trying to say here

He wanted Manziel badly, and was talked out of it by the level headed people.

The same thing might happen with Dez. Jerry might love to keep him here, but Stevie-boy and Will may talk him out of it.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

vs.

I really wish I could tell you that you were full of shit on this but we all know that isnt true.

Top Bottom