Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did all the Nawlins and Mardi Gras 3-4 times and managed to not be tiddy grabbing while a prominent NFL player governed by a union labor agreement. He's just a dumbfuck.

If I was 21 and in New Orleans for Mardi Gras, it'd be Sodom and Gomorrah. I can think of a lot worse things to violate a conduct policy than grabbing your tramp girlfriend's titties during Mardi Gras. I mean, she flashed them herself right after that.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If I was 21 and in New Orleans for Mardi Gras, it'd be Sodom and Gomorrah. I can think of a lot worse things to violate a conduct policy than grabbing your tramp girlfriend's titties during Mardi Gras. I mean, she flashed them herself right after that.
It was his girlfriend and not some random beotch? First I've heard of that.

If you were 21 and under a NFL contract you'd still be tiddy-grabbing in public?

It's the conduct policy that's at issue with Zeke, not that he's 21 and a fucking dumbass.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was his girlfriend and not some random beotch? First I've heard of that.

It was his girl....or one of them anyway. Don't you think she would have filed some kind of suit if it was some random hussy? I just don't think that's what the personal conduct policy meant to deter. Not saying it's the smartest thing to do; but it's your tramp, in Mardi Gras and she's flashing folks from the balcony.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If he's gonna miss games, miss them this year. I don't want this hanging over the team next off-season, or wondering if we can with this or that game without Zeke when the season schedule comes out.

I'd rather put it off till next year. We can draft another RB in the middle rounds (will almost assuredly have to with Morris and McFadden both free agents anyway) and Rod Smith will have another offseason of development.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ticket saying this morning that now he's considering negotiating for fewer games? Would probably be best for all involved.

2nd time Shefter has reported this is less than a month, and both Zeke and his people say this is not true.

Just a case of Shefter doing what the league office is telling him to do, trying to hurt Elliott's case prior to the big ruling this week.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Nothing about this suspension was about the grabbing the tits of that girl. It was all on this girl friend saying he beat her up. And the league, even after reviewing that she was in a bar fight with someone else and that the police never believed her and the DA never filed charges then ignored their own investigator that says he didn't do it and threw the fucking book at him. They've ruined his ability to earn a living outside of the game of football and as long as this sticks he will have it hanging over him forever. He's OJ pre killing Nicole at this point in non Cowboys fans eyes. Michael fucking Vick has a better public image for cripes sake. He should fight it and fight it til he can't anymore.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing about this suspension was about the grabbing the tits of that girl. It was all on this girl friend saying he beat her up. And the league, even after reviewing that she was in a bar fight with someone else and that the police never believed her and the DA never filed charges then ignored their own investigator that says he didn't do it and threw the fucking book at him. They've ruined his ability to earn a living outside of the game of football and as long as this sticks he will have it hanging over him forever. He's OJ pre killing Nicole at this point in non Cowboys fans eyes. Michael fucking Vick has a better public image for cripes sake. He should fight it and fight it til he can't anymore.

Actually if you talk to level headed fans of other teams that have read/have knowledge all the details, even they see what happened here and think it's b/s.

The only ones who "approve" are the ones who haven't bothered to get all the details.

It isn't surprising though, I probably wouldn't bother to read through all this mess if Zeke played elsewhere either.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This chick does her homework on this stuff. if you read her stuff on a weekly basis she has a ton of good info about this whole mess.

amydash

Despite a report this morning from*ESPN stating that Ezekiel Elliott's attorneys are "trying to settle case with NFL," legal sources directly involved with the case*say there is no truth to this report. Elliott who is represented by the NFL Players Association is not exploring settlement options for a reduced suspension at this juncture. I have confirmed that Elliott's*personal*attorneys are*also*not involved in any settlement talks either. It is unclear where ESPN received this information but I am hearing no one in his direct camp or legal team would give such information. Attorneys for the Cowboys have not commented as of yet on the topic but the Cowboys attorneys would represent the team and are not Elliott's attorneys referenced by the ESPN article. According to sources, Elliott's position remains the same, that he is looking to clear his name and not interested in serving any suspension.*

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, and she is pretty damn hot too:

amydash-200x300.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Breaking News: Zeke caught grabbing his attorneys titties in the courtroom

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
At least you didn't exaggerate any in this post

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Actually if you talk to level headed fans of other teams that have read/have knowledge all the details, even they see what happened here and think it's b/s.

The only ones who "approve" are the ones who haven't bothered to get all the details.

It isn't surprising though, I probably wouldn't bother to read through all this mess if Zeke played elsewhere either.

And Eagles fans who want Zeke suspended just to hurt the Cowboys chances of catching them.

Top Bottom