Reaction score
Let's just forget about him beating the shit out of his mom,

He never "beat the shit out of his mom."

Stop exaggerating just to make your cornball point.

his histrionics on the sidelines,

Yeah I hate having a passionate player. He's almost as bad as Michael Irvin. Can't have that.

and never mind that the Dallas Cowboys basically saved him from himself.

And he's rewarded them by developing into one of the most elite offensive weapons in the league.

Pretend all day long that what the team did wasn't due to his erratic, head case behavior and was instead just for kicks.

The only one pretending here is you. You don't like the player so you're using hyperbole and non-stories to build a case. Skip Bayless would be proud.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You don't like the player so you're using hyperbole and non-stories to build a case.
That's kinda humorous, almost like why Dallas is balking, it's Dallas' fault for not liking him, not due to this erratic nonsense. Like, there's no reason for me or anyone else, not to like him. LOL

You like the player so you'll excuse anything. Jerruh would be proud.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You hate the player, always have. Seems like you take every opportunity you can to slam him.

Dude is a major winner. We need winners on the team, not guys who go through the motions, say the right shit but show up small on game day week after week.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
not guys who go through the motions, say the right shit but show up small on game day week after week.
Nobody's calling for any of those. Love to see you name some.
You hate the player, always have.
With good reason.

And I'm really hoping you read the article posted in the OP, and can tell me how any of what he's doing appears rational. Also please tell, do you think Dallas is wisely balking at his demands?

I think they would be better off to just cut him and let him get his money somewhere else. Draft another one, this draft is rich with players of his skillset.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
From the report:
Furthermore, the contract between Bryant and BioSteel calls for the money paid to Bryant to be deposited in an escrow account toward the purchase of a Bugatti, a French-manufactured high-performance sports car often priced in the millions.
That's his big goal in life? To buy a multi-million dollar CAR? A fucking CAR?

Reaction score
I know right?????? Can you believe rich people buy really expensive things????

Like OMG so outraged at Dez. This is ludicre!

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Kind of scary that a US Senator is a business partner with Dez Bryant.

But he's black so it makes sense.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I know right?????? Can you believe rich people buy really expensive things????

Like OMG so outraged at Dez. This is ludicre!
Exactly how young dumbass NFL players lose their ass totally after their playing days are over. From stupid shit like plunking down 3-4 million on a fucking car.

Reaction score
Exactly how young dumbass NFL players lose their ass totally after their playing days are over. From stupid shit like plunking down 3-4 million on a fucking car.
Why the fuck do you care how he spends his money... or if he blows it? He earned it, he can blow it if he fucking wants. YOLO

Trying to turn how he spends his money into "I wish Dallas would just cut him" is pure lunacy.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Trying to turn how he spends his money into "I wish Dallas would just cut him" is pure lunacy.
What I actually wish is different from what I think Dallas should do with him. I actually wish he would offer a reasonable counter offer to Dallas' offer.

How he spends his money has nothing at all to do with whether they should cut ties with him or not.
Why the fuck do you care how he spends his money... or if he blows it?
I don't. I was going back to the original point about advisers and agents, power of attorney and all that. Who the fuck told him paying cash for a 3-4 million dollar CAR is financially wise? Of course no one did - that's his erratic moronic idea.

Reaction score
Hey look at the guy above me say he doesn't care how Dez spends his money then mocks how Dez spends his money. In the same paragraph.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hey look at the guy above me say he doesn't care how Dez spends his money then mocks how Dez spends his money. In the same paragraph.
Continue to ignore the point, that this dude is a head case and erratic. Buying a multi million dollar car with cash is what headcase, erratic people do when they come into lots of money. That's not mocking, at all. It is perfectly okay with me if he does that, but it doesn't change the reality of it.

Reaction score
Screw the 90 receptions 1000 yard and 10 touchdown seasons. I hope we shitcan him because he wants to buy a really expensive car and his pants sag!!!!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Screw the 90 receptions 1000 yard and 10 touchdown seasons. I hope we shitcan him because he wants to buy a really expensive car and his pants sag!!!!!
LOL

Nobody HOPES we cut him.

We HOPE he'll do a reasonable contract deal.

Some of us THINK Dallas should just cut him, since he is showing erratic irrational behavior, won't do a deal for anything that makes good economic sense, and he CAN BE REPLACED for a helluva lot less money.

Some of us just aren't in love with him.

If he can get the money he is demanding more power to him. If Dallas can't meet his demands they lose him.

We wouldn't even be talking about him if there had been a deal done. We don't have a deal and from reading this article we come alot closer to understanding why. He hasn't even signed the franchise tender yet. He is in a position to make this really ugly and acrimonious and might even have to, to get the money he is demanding if not from Dallas, from someone else.

It is what it is. Draft a wideout and start thinking about life post-Dez.

Top Bottom