bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
finally got around to seeing Force Awakens (on DVD). what a bunch of SJW horseshit. fuck you, Abrams, you liberal pussy.

Reaction score
ESPN 30 for 30 "Fantastic Lies" about the Duke lacrosse team incident was excellent.

Watched it on Netflix yesterday.

Reaction score
"Chuck Norris vs Communism" is extraordinary.

There is a slow spot about 15 minutes in, but then the thing takes off. Highly recommended. Available on Netflix.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Excellent peice. I have a distant family connection to one of the kids. Although he's an elitist punk. He's obviously not a rapist. He still gets shit from certain people even today about it

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Better off Ted. Anyone watch it? I just discovered it, and it's pretty good. Netflix.

Reaction score
Went and saw Allied at the theatre.

Was hoping to see Nocturnal Animals but it doesn't come out until next week so we opted for Allied. It was decent. Good story. Special effects were good. I liked the ending, as I wondered how it would end leading up to it. I'd recommend it I guess.

Reaction score
Yeah, want to see Allied.

I did see Arrival, and I thought it was great. It's more a cerebral sci-fi flick than your typical alien encounter movies, which is more my style. Think ET or Close Encounters as opposed to Independence Day. And there's definitely an element of trying to figure out the twists in the plot, kind of like a spy movie.

Reaction score
A lot of hype surrounding Arrival. I'm not at all into sci fi flicks but I may check it out when it goes to red box. It seems like that old Jodie foster movie, Contact I think it was.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Arrival was god awful
An alien movie that was based on learning the others language literally the whole movie

Horribly boring

No action
No blood
No death

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
COCK

Probably doesn't help that the movie biz is being oversaturated with Amy Adams' plain, freckled face.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Westworld jumped the shark with all this Arnold/Bernard bullshit.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I gave it a chance, and it's actually pretty good. Especially if you're a history buff.

I like Timeless. The actress looks a lot like my high school GF. You know, before I discovered Black women.

abigail-spencer.jpg

Top Bottom