dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In fact when you do a windows update it should find and repair any corrupt or missing drivers.

Thats what I thought too, but its run several updates since this happened and didnt do anything.

Maybe I can run another one when I get hom now that the trojan is gone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I removed the old Realtek driver and downloaded a clean one, it still doesn't work. After its downloaded it still doesn't show up.

Sux

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You need to turn off and unplug that computer, remove the sound card and put it in another slot so the system will recognize it as new hardware.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
New question for you tech savvy guys...

Can I download something off my DVR?

My defensive coordinator wants the film from the FCS semi-final game ..North Dakota State over Sam Houston State..apparently they had some unique and effective looks against trips. Anyway, can I download that game off my DVR? Or do you guys know of another way to get the game?

Otherwise, I'm going old school and calling the ND State football office next week and asking them if they'd send me a copy of the game. Maybe they'd give me the end zone view (All 22) as well. Thanks in advance.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
New question for you tech savvy guys...

Can I download something off my DVR?

My defensive coordinator wants the film from the FCS semi-final game ..North Dakota State over Sam Houston State..apparently they had some unique and effective looks against trips. Anyway, can I download that game off my DVR? Or do you guys know of another way to get the game?

Otherwise, I'm going old school and calling the ND State football office next week and asking them if they'd send me a copy of the game. Maybe they'd give me the end zone view (All 22) as well. Thanks in advance.
Depends on if the DVR is a retail unit, or from the cable company. Cable one will scramble the files, encrypted so only that unit can use them. Even if you try to record it old school by playing the file back and recording it on a different DVR.

Reaction score
I used my DVD Recorder to record off of the DVR up until about 4 years ago when I started using torrents more.

It can be done.

Top Bottom