Reaction score
Another trench player.

But I doubt we make back to back sound, solid decisions so I expect a te/rb/wr

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
A lot of good players along the DLine available... We HAVE to make our pick there.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd be ok with dealing next year's second plus this year's 4th to get an extra second this year...

Two seconds and a third today plus Martin can go a long way this season

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Every team in the league is aware of the fact that this year is deep as hell and next year's draft looks like crap. Jerry would have to move next year's 1 most likely or hope that a team gets in a spot they weren't ready for and bails out (think us, Max Unger incident 2009)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Every team in the league is aware of the fact that this year is deep as hell and next year's draft looks like crap. Jerry would have to move next year's 1 most likely or hope that a team gets in a spot they weren't ready for and bails out (think us, Max Unger incident 2009)

I'm ok with moving next yrs 1 if it nets us somebody's 2nd this year. We need talent up front now.

If we get this defense to just an average level of play, they'll make the playoffs this year with this offense.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You're forgetting about a huge factor, Garrett and his game management skills. The more pressure, the worse he gets.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You're forgetting about a huge factor, Garrett and his game management skills. The more pressure, the worse he gets.

Don't worry, Kiffin will take his Geritol and guide Garrett through those tough decisions.

Top Bottom