Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Please post what you're experiencing.

please try to keep from comenting on those issues in this thread, just post the problem as best you can and I'll fix them in order.

Cythim

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and it started to burn when I peed, first time I've had that. Vbulletin's fault?

seriously though, yeah my iphone cannot access the site anymore. get a blank screen.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Please post what you're experiencing.

please try to keep from comenting on those issues in this thread, just post the problem as best you can and I'll fix them in order.

For some reason the pages start to scroll on their own when I am posting. Pretty annoying.

Reaction score
When you log in, it was saying "invalid redirect" and you had to click forums again. Has that been fixed?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not really, I'm just kinda overwhelmed with all the screw ups from this upgrade.

I'm going to end up having to pay someone to come in here and fix all this shit. I don't have the time or knowledge to do it.

Reaction score
My avatar is smaller...

:awkward

Edit: It would go back to normal size when I posted this. I was in the pool.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Im getting quotes from some people that know how to fix these types of things.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
This is out of the ordinary, but still kind of cool. When you have your clicker on someone's post, it lets you know if they are online or not.

Of course the green button under your title is supposed to do that, but it's still cool.

Edit: wait, nvm! It only does that when you have it on your own posts. WTF??

Top Bottom