C

Cr122

Tell us who your favorite team is, and post news about your team.

GO LAKERS!!

RotaryP7

Cheerleader
Reaction score
^ Should be good.. I can't wait.. We should just jump to the Finals. Forget the regular season. Haha.

RotaryP7

Cheerleader
Reaction score
The Heat could break the season win record for a team.

72-10 is the record I think. 73-9 lol. Damn.. But sure breaking the record is nice but if we lose in the playoffs.. That would be an epic fail for the season.

C

Cr122

72-10 is the record I think. 73-9 lol. Damn.. But sure breaking the record is nice but if we lose in the playoffs.. That would be an epic fail for the season.

Yeah that would be a heavy task to beat that record.

Off topic, I think you can edit your avatars now if you want to.

RotaryP7

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I know, what is with all this drama with switching usernames? lol

As if I couldn't figure out who you are. lol

Well I was confused when I saw you.. I then realized.. Oh.. "cr122" is Cowboysrule122 but in long format. haha..

C

Cr122

From now on we will post this off topic stuff in the Well thread unless C deleted it. lol

Back on topic the Heat will take out the Celtics this year, no doubt.

C

Cr122

Matthews Signs With Trailblazers

Updated: July 21, 2010, 2:42 PM ET
Matthews signs with Trail Blazers

Associated Press

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The Portland Trail Blazers have signed shooting guard Wesley Matthews after the Utah Jazz declined to meet Portland's offer for the restricted free agent.

The Blazers held a news conference to announce the signing Wednesday morning at a park near the Rose Garden Arena.

Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Matthews, an undrafted free agent out of Marquette, averaged 9.4 points and 2.3 rebounds in 24.7 minutes for the Jazz last season as a rookie. He appeared in all 82 games last season and started in 48

C

Cr122

Updated: July 22, 2010, 9:52 PM ET
15-year veteran Ratliff signs with Lakers

ESPN.com news services

The Los Angeles Lakers added depth along the front line by signing Theo Ratliff, the team announced on Thursday.

The 37-year-old played 49 games last season with San Antonio and Charlotte, averaging 3.6 points and 3.2 rebounds. He revived his career while starting 26 games with the Bobcats, averaging 5.1 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.54 blocked shots. He has averaged 7.3 points, 5.7 rebounds, 2.45 blocks and 25.5 minutes in his 15-year NBA career with the Pistons, 76ers, Hawks, Trail Blazers, Timberwolves, Spurs and Bobcats.

"I've had a long and very rewarding career, and joining a storied and legendary franchise such as the Lakers adds an even more special element," Ratliff said in a statement released by the team. "I look forward to playing for Coach Jackson and with great players such as Kobe [Bryant], Derek [Fisher], Pau [Gasol], Lamar [Odom] Ron Artest, Andrew Bynum and all my other new teammates, and hopefully to helping the Lakers win a third straight championship."

Ratliff said he'll join the two-time defending NBA champions as a backup to Gasol and Bynum.

Ratliff has always seemed to find a home due to his shot-blocking ability. He ranks 18th in NBA history with 1,963 blocks and led the league three times.

"Theo has long been considered to be one of the best defensive big men in the league," Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak. "He is a consummate professional and a welcome addition to our team. Together with Bynum, Gasol, Odom and Artest, he gives us a formidable and deep front line."

Top Bottom