Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

When a Foreskins fan and a Shegulls fan argue about who’s loss to the Cowboys was worse

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
deepfake/face swap technology is some really dangerous shit

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
humans don't deserve dogs

In a small town in Greece, a dog waits patiently for his master to come home every day. While this is common for canines, in this case, his master won’t be coming home—he was killed a year and a half ago.

The unnamed white dog waits every day by a roadside shrine in Nafpaktos, TK. The monument stands where his owner, a man named Haris, collided with a cement mixer on November 9, 2017.

The community erected a roadside shrine at the site of the accident, about seven-and-a-half miles from his home. And ever since, Haris’s dog stays at the shrine all day, waiting for his owner to come home.

Various Nafpaktos residents have tried giving the dog a new home, but he always returns to his master’s monument.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Madden 20 just released its overall team ratings. The Cowboys are ranked 2nd overall behind the Eagles
c75cbf33f4c56ade39171a5e4fe12423.jpg

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wheel of Fortune is getting kind of stale after this many years. I'm thinking get the Whammy from Press Your Luck to guest for a week and spice it up a little...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I had a bolt of sympathy pain shoot through my body when I saw that pic

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Watching the "street poll" segment or whatever's it's actually called on Kimmel just proves everything I've ever said on how stupid people are as a general species...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just noticed there's a Friday the 13th next month. If kids today knew anything about the classics there would be a lot of homecoming floats getting censored...

Top Bottom