You Should Post More. Seriously.

icup

Super Moderator

icup

Super Moderator

Scot

Quality Starter
There is no good place to post this little nugget of information and I certainly wasn’t going to start a thread about it

But I just saw that Cole Beasley’s debut album has climbed the iTunes chart all the way to #10

At least he will have something to fall back on if his production slips again this season like it did last season

Scot

Quality Starter
The NFL network just showed the construction on the new Rams stadium here in L.A.

They stated that the original proposal that was agreed upon was for 2 billion to build it. And now it looks like it will be closer to 5 billion by the time it’s actually completed

It’s going to make Jerry’s world look like an old pair of shoes

dbair1967

Administrator
The NFL network just showed the construction on the new Rams stadium here in L.A.

They stated that the original proposal that was agreed upon was for 2 billion to build it. And now it looks like it will be closer to 5 billion by the time it’s actually completed
In two or three seasons they'll probably struggle to get 35k or so in there too I bet

Scot

Quality Starter
In two or three seasons they'll probably struggle to get 35k or so in there too I bet
No doubt

Especially if the product on the field sucks. The Rams game will probably be fine. But the Chargers are going to struggle to fill seats once the novelty of the new stadium wears off after the first season. This market can’t seem to support two teams. The Chargers shouldn’t have come here to L.A.

icup

Super Moderator
he got me so mad ..

how mad did he get you ??

he got me so mad i took a shit on the floor and threw it at him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)

Top Bottom