You Should Post More. Seriously.

dbair1967

Administrator
Apparently he changed his mind and decided his reputation wasn’t important any longer
WTF else could he do? He did everything possible, including the fact that the league's own investigator said he didn't deserve a suspension.

Stupid fucking take dude.

dbair1967

Administrator
Possibly

But if you are 100% innocent you would never give up the fight and allow your image/name/career/legacy to be tarnished
Again, what the fuck else could he do?

He did everything possible. Local law enforcement and DA believed him. The NFL's own investigator believed him.

It was FUCKING FIXED FROM THE START, do you NOT FUCKING GET IT even after all the details emerged of how this played out?

This is Zoner level dumbass shit.

Scot

Quality Starter
What else could he do?

He could have continued to fight until a resolution was reached. Even if he lost.

If I’m innocent of what he was being accused of (like he, his legal team, Jerry, and everyone else on his side claimed) then I am never going to give in and just accept the punishment and all that comes with it as far as his reputation goes. NEVER!

Not until the case is over

Accepting the suspension meant accepting the charges! He is now a DV woman beater and one single “accusation” away from being suspended indefinitely from the NFL. He is one disgruntled butthurt gold digging skank at the club accusation away from his career being over for good.

I am in no way saying he would have won. But if he was innocent as he claimed he was then he should have continued to fight to the end of the case.

dbair1967

Administrator
What else could he do?

He could have continued to fight until a resolution was reached. Even if he lost.

If I’m innocent of what he was being accused of (like he, his legal team, Jerry, and everyone else on his side claimed) then I am never going to give in and just accept the punishment and all that comes with it as far as his reputation goes. NEVER!

Not until the case is over

Accepting the suspension meant accepting the charges! He is now a DV woman beater and one single “accusation” away from being suspended indefinitely from the NFL. He is one disgruntled butthurt gold digging skank at the club accusation away from his career being over for good.

I am in no way saying he would have won. But if he was innocent as he claimed he was then he should have continued to fight to the end of the case.
How was he going to do that? Where was he going to help that happen? Supreme Court? They'd almost assuredly never heard the case and even if they had it might have been a long time.

The case was fixed dude. Period, end discussion. There's nothing he could have done over and beyond what he did to win the case. Every shred of detail revealed in this "investigation" proved beyond a shadow of a doubt it was rigged from day one.

icup

Super Moderator
they should automatically make you president if this happens to you:

Scot

Quality Starter
So I’m watching this show on Amazon called Rituals. It’s about the rituals that fans and players go thru on game day or leading up to game day. They follow the Thursday night games and a player from each team and some fans of the two teams that are playing that Thursday

Anyway....

This episode is about Kirk Cousins and the Redskins and Jaylon and Rod Smith from the Cowboys

One of the rituals that our very own Jaylon Smith does is that he sleeps with a Dora the Explorer blanky

Yes you read that right. That is part of his game day ritual. LOL

icup

Super Moderator
So I’m watching this show on Amazon called Rituals. It’s about the rituals that fans and players go thru on game day or leading up to game day. They follow the Thursday night games and a player from each team and some fans of the two teams that are playing that Thursday

Anyway....

This episode is about Kirk Cousins and the Redskins and Jaylon and Rod Smith from the Cowboys

One of the rituals that our very own Jaylon Smith does is that he sleeps with a Dora the Explorer blanky

Yes you read that right. That is part of his game day ritual. LOL

never-underestimate-the-powers-of-da-handicap.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)

Top Bottom