Slatemosphere

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why not draft Decastro at 14 and move up for Konz in the first?

LT-Tyron Smith (21 years old)
LG-Carl Nicks (27 years old)
Center- Peter Konz (22 years old)
RG-David Decastro (22 years old)
RT- Doug Free( 27 years old)

Are you kidding me!? That Oline is fucking unreal.

Just sign Courtland Finnegan, Dashon Goldson and William Gay in FA to take care of the secondary.

Seems to easy.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Just sign Courtland Finnegan, Dashon Goldson and William Gay in FA to take care of the secondary.

Seems to easy.

Nah. We still need a pass rusher opposite of Ware. We don't need Konz if we draft DeCastro and sign Nicks. Kowalski is a very capable Center and so far has shown not to get knocked back like Costa. ABC: Anyone But Costa.

1st: DeCastro
2nd: Branch
3rd: Gilmore

Slatemosphere

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Nah. We still need a pass rusher opposite of Ware. We don't need Konz if we draft DeCastro and sign Nicks. Kowalski is a very capable Center and so far has shown not to get knocked back like Costa. ABC: Anyone But Costa.

Im worried about that chink in the armor at the Center position. Feel like teams would attack that.

But I could live with those picks.

Reaction score
Kowalski played fine this year with two shitheads on either side of him.. i think he'd be just fine with DeCastro on one side and Nicks on the other.

No trading up, too many holes to fill.

C

Cr122

Seems to easy.

That would be fantastic. If it were to happen.

C

Cr122

Stephon Gilmore, right? One of my draft pets this year. I like it.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dashon goldson fuckin sucks..what dont you guys understand? the guys gets burned left and right

Reaction score
It's either Nicks/Grubbs, etc OR DeCastro.

I guarantee Arkin & Nagy will be competing for the opposite guard spot in training camp.

No, I'm not guessing.

Reaction score
By the way, when the above comes turns out exactly as I said it has, I trust I'll be considered a 'verified insider,' and when I make obscure references to having inside information (when I likely just made a general conclusion based on info I've heard/read on twitter, etc) I don't expect to be questioned. Instead, post head bowing smilies and tell me "thanks for the information!"

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
i dont think Dallas will go after a Guard in FA. Kosier isnt bad and hes in Dallas for a yr or two more. Decastro will be the extent of the change IMO. Kowalski IMo will be starting in Dallas next yr.

LT Smith
LG DeCastro
C Kowalski
RG Kosier
RT Free

That OL looks good to me.

Dallas needs to concentrate 90% of the resources to the Def side of the ball. Dallas' problems arent on offense but on Def. Dallas really needs to change parts on defense. If thats switching to a 4-3(doubt it) or just go hard in FA and the draft. Dallas needs 2 CBs a Safety(Deunta Williams) OLB and a NT.

Freeagents list of guys i hope Dallas would look at

Matt Birk C
Brent Grimes CB
Richard Marshall CB
Aubrayo Franklin NT
Nick Hardwick C
Calais Campbell DE
James Sanders S

Really is a weak Safety FA yr but im sure some decent vets will be released. But i still think Deunta Williams should be the guy. Natural fit for FS.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i dont think Dallas will go after a Guard in FA. Kosier isnt bad and hes in Dallas for a yr or two more. Decastro will be the extent of the change IMO. Kowalski IMo will be starting in Dallas next yr.

LT Smith
LG DeCastro
C Kowalski
RG Kosier
RT Free

That OL looks good to me.

Dallas needs to concentrate 90% of the resources to the Def side of the ball. Dallas' problems arent on offense but on Def. Dallas really needs to change parts on defense. If thats switching to a 4-3(doubt it) or just go hard in FA and the draft. Dallas needs 2 CBs a Safety(Deunta Williams) OLB and a NT.

Freeagents list of guys i hope Dallas would look at

Matt Birk C
Brent Grimes CB
Richard Marshall CB
Aubrayo Franklin NT
Nick Hardwick C
Calais Campbell DE
James Sanders S

Really is a weak Safety FA yr but im sure some decent vets will be released. But i still think Deunta Williams should be the guy. Natural fit for FS.

Do you keep up with the news? Kosier tore his MCL. He may not be ready for training camp. He's OLD. AND HE IS THROUGH.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
By the way, when the above comes turns out exactly as I said it has, I trust I'll be considered a 'verified insider,' and when I make obscure references to having inside information (when I likely just made a general conclusion based on info I've heard/read on twitter, etc) I don't expect to be questioned. Instead, post head bowing smilies and tell me "thanks for the information!"

Real fucking funny.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Do you keep up with the news? Kosier tore his MCL. He may not be ready for training camp. He's OLD. AND HE IS THROUGH.

yes but its not as bad as first thought. the first clue in that is he doesnt need surgery to repair it. so if you know what ur talking about you would know thats a 4-8 week recovery time frame. last i heard dallas is already in the offseason and the start of the new yr isnt until march and camps and whatnot are even further. whats the problem here?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
yes but its not as bad as first thought. the first clue in that is he doesnt need surgery to repair it. so if you know what ur talking about you would know thats a 4-8 week recovery time frame. last i heard dallas is already in the offseason and the start of the new yr isnt until march and camps and whatnot are even further. whats the problem here?

Kosier is done. PERIOD. Move on.

Top Bottom