bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It was a good time last year and all the whining about the evals was really interesting too. Any reason it wasn't done again this year?

C

Cr122

We've done a few, but couldn't get through the first round. Not enough participation.

Reaction score
I spammed the shit out of it. Probably 5 Emails sent out.

Wouldn't've mattered. Youre GM skills are horrid compared to people like me.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Don't recall who you had as your team last year. I do recall my team (Jacksonville) getting the overall lowest draft grade because I took a guy no one thought would go when I took him. Aldon Smith. He seemed to turn out pretty good as I recall...

Reaction score
Don't recall who you had as your team last year. I do recall my team (Jacksonville) getting the overall lowest draft grade because I took a guy no one thought would go when I took him. Aldon Smith. He seemed to turn out pretty good as I recall...

To be honest, I don't remember which team was mine either. I just remembered they ended up going on to win multiple world championships, with the guys I drafted each getting a SB MVP trophy.

C

Cr122

Ahh, hell!!!! I missed it this year!!!!

Oh...you were talking about the Mel Kiper Invitational. I thought you meant something else.

Yeah, sbk doesn't come around here anymore so it was changed to the Todd McShay Invitational.

Middie sent out emails to all our members. You should of got an invite.

Top Bottom