sdogo

Reaction score
Access this site from my Blackberry!

****ing annoying, I'm stuck with that **** hole CowboysZone while on the road and I'm on the road a lot this time of year!

Any Suggestions!

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes, Go F yourself.

Just kidding dogo. I've never seen you badmouth the Zone before. Joe maybe, but not the Zone. I thought you and Hostile were BFF's.

sdogo

Reaction score
Yes, Go F yourself.

Just kidding dogo. I've never seen you badmouth the Zone before. Joe maybe, but not the Zone. I thought you and Hostile were BFF's.

Never had a problem with Hos to be honest. We actually have a pretty good association. I know he has rubbed some people here the wrong way.

There just seems to be a breed of ignorance over there that's grows by the day.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Thanks man and before anyone suggests it, yes I'll be upgrading to a Anroid soon! lol

I already found some reading material on something called berryblab. I'll read up on it in a bit and see if it's something I can install versus you having to download an app.

sdogo

Reaction score
I already found some reading material on something called berryblab. I'll read up on it in a bit and see if it's something I can install versus you having to download an app.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it as well.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
sdogo, instead of complaining about the poor quality of the Zone, bring some good quality posters from over there, over in the hizzeh.

Mods take down all my racyst posts.

C

Cr122

I have the plain ol' LG Chocolate, and I can still access this site, strange.

I could of had the Blackberry or iphone, but I'm a cheap.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Theres a more reliable app for mobile phones its called tapatalk. very very good app and it works for all smartphones.

Top Bottom