Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dallas @ LA

Please put picks in a separate post or bold.

maveric 3-0
icup 2-1
bbgun 2-1
Bluenose 2-1
scot 2-1
sixisbetter 2-1
spiderfan_mj 2-1
dodger 2-1
thoughtexperiment 2-0
thezonesucks 1-2
englishcowboy 1-2
doomsday 1-2
cmd34 1-2
mr B 1-1
dbair1967 1-1
eagle_9r_sknh8r 1-1
omegasupreme 1-0
yimmeryammer 0-3
theoneandonly 0-3
nomoredj 0-1
Lazarus 0-1

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys. I say that tentatively but this is a team they should beat.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The question is, can the cowboys score the 30 points that it will take to win the game?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Refuse to pick again.

I may not ever pick a game again until Red Dufus is gone

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
at the beginning of the season, this looked like a lock for Dallas, but the Rams will be well rested and can score points. gotta think about this one.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
at the beginning of the season, this looked like a lock for Dallas, but the Rams will be well rested and can score points. gotta think about this one.

Or just do what David did and don't pick anyone. Kind of like an internet DCU protest or something........

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Slam dunk win for the Rams.

Typical slow Dallas start with a young D against a rested LA-O will get them so far behind the 8-ball the offense won't be able to catch up or keep up.

Brunch fans around Dallas will be puking it back up by halftime

Take the money and run

:duh

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's in Dallas.

Which might be a negative...

But I'll go Cowboys. Thought at first this might be a tough game with the Rams getting extra rest and a sleepy noon home game, but I'm feeling a big Cowboys win. Rams are missing a starting safety and have had a problem with run defense so far, and if we can run it at all and set up 3rd and short, I could see an easy win.

Plus Watkins was in the concussion protocol after their last game. If he doesn't play it's a HUGE plus for us.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i want to say rams but i think jerry bought this win a long time ago when he got the rams out of st. louis.

gimmi da C O W B O Y S

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't forget, Garret is going against rookie coach Sean McVay, still like Dallas' chances?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
COWBOYS

but I’m nervous about this pick. It’s a 50-50 Shot of going either way. At least we will see if this Rams team is for real or just a fluke for the last couple of weeks

Top Bottom