yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Chargers. Finish off Garrett already.

giphy.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Melvin Ingram and Joey Bosa coming to town.

We'll probably counter by using 1 man passing routes and have everyone else stay in and block. Prescott will go 2/38 for minus 8 yards (losses on two screen passes) but wont get sacked any.

After the game Garrett will say "well we didn't want their pass rush to control the game so we made some adjustments"

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've got to think about this one and my thought process is completely backwards. I'm not asking myself who the better team is; I'm asking myself who the worse team is and I really think it's Dallas. I've got to give this some more thought and prayer and see if God speaks to me.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've got to think about this one and my thought process is completely backwards. I'm not asking myself who the better team is; I'm asking myself who the worse team is and I really think it's Dallas. I've got to give this some more thought and prayer and see if God speaks to me.

Right now there isn't much to debate there Dodger, we're a worse team.

Reaction score
Sorry I missed last week, but getting too damn pissed off again with this franchise. just put me down for a loss for Dallas for the rest of the season. I figure I will do better than .500 that way.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Call me an eternal optimist, but I'm going Cowboys tnis week.

The Chargers haven't played in front of a crowd more than 50 this year and I think they'll look up in the stands and see the tens of thousands of people with nothing else to do on a Thursday, and they will be paralyzed with fear.

Plus, the Demogorgon that is Jeff Heath shall roam the turf once again, seeking to destroy all that is good and proper in this world.

Cowboys 30
Chargers 17

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm going DALLAS too. We gon bow hour necks up an buss 'em inda mouf.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Chargers haven't played in front of a crowd more than 50 this year and I think they'll look up in the stands and see the tens of thousands of people with nothing else to do on a Thursday, and they will be paralyzed with fear.

Plus, the Demogorgon that is Jeff Heath shall roam the turf once again, seeking to destroy all that is good and proper in this world.
You funneh.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
COWBOYS

This will be our last win of the season until we play PHI and their 3rd stringers in a meaningless game in week 17

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This will be our last win of the season until we play PHI
Nah next week we'll have Bailey back and all our problems are solved. We gon win out from here on out.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sadly (or perhaps not, why prolong the torture) they could probably win out if Zeke, Lee & Tyron were available for all 6

I dont see that Yim. End of year is usually when superior coaching rears it head. That wont be happening here. It will be the usual BS. Win one they shouldnt and lose a couple they shouldnt.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nah next week we'll have Bailey back and all our problems are solved. We gon win out from here on out.

Considering we can no longer punch it in for a touchdown when we are in the red zone that’s a good thing

15 points a game here we come!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I dont see that Yim. End of year is usually when superior coaching rears it head. That wont be happening here. It will be the usual BS. Win one they shouldnt and lose a couple they shouldnt.

~sigh~

I just cant seem to get the homer out of me, no matter how hard I try

Top Bottom