yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A stripper hits rock bottom in her life 7 years latter and now tries to extort money from Dak, I'm glad he's suing her back! I 'm no fan of Dak but, he doesn't come across as a rapist. If he were, more accusation would probably have come forward in those 7 years.

I havent seen any evidence to suggest she was a stripper, most aticles I've read says they were in a car together traveling to or outside of a strip joint. Do you have a source that says this?

I agree it doesnt sound like something he'd do given his relationship with his mother

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A stripper hits rock bottom in her life 7 years latter and now tries to extort money from Dak, I'm glad he's suing her back! I 'm no fan of Dak but, he doesn't come across as a rapist. If he were, more accusation would probably have come forward in those 7 years.
I agree, certainly doesn't seem like something Prescott would be involved with.

That said, he reportedly did change his story on this several times now. That's usually not a good sign.

This contract negotiation is certainly very bizarre considering how much Jerry loves Prescott and has always professed his support for the guy, no matter how bad he had just played. Both Jones' professed to Prescott's new deal as being the #1 priority for the franchise since during last season, and at the start of this offseason. They basically have done NOTHING in free agency with anyone, and it seems this is a central part of the reason why.

I've asked the question a few times now, I wonder when the Jones' actually found out about this sexual assault thing. I've wondered aloud if they DIDNT know about it at all until Prescott sued the woman, because nobody could understand why they gave Prescott a contract last time without the personal conduct language in it (the same language that Gregory reneged on our deal for, and then it was revealed it was in every Cowboy players contract except ONE.

If they truly didnt know about it until the rest of us did (despite it happening years ago) then it would certainly explain why the Jones slammed the brakes on getting Prescott re-upped.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I found a couple stories about this when I googled it. Here's one of them.

The accuser and her attorney state that other woman have similar stories and are coming forward with the details of their meetings with Prescott too.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I havent seen any evidence to suggest she was a stripper, most aticles I've read says they were in a car together traveling to or outside of a strip joint. Do you have a source that says this?

I agree it doesnt sound like something he'd do given his relationship with his mother
If you read the article I replied too, it says she worked at the establishment they were parked at

Top Bottom