Where's Bluenoser?

icup

Super Moderator
Dooms asked me to do it so calm your fuckin peanuts before you have a stroke

And come to find out blue is fine w letting me do it because im sure i will soon find out its going to suck collecting answers from all you peckerheads all season

So bbgun

Bluenoser is all set this yr w the who ya got... you can have his thunder if you want it ???? I dont mind letting you do it

Scot

Quality Starter

And come to find out blue is fine w letting me do it because im sure i will soon find out its going to suck collecting answers from all you peckerheads all season

So bbgun

Bluenoser is all set this yr w the who ya got... you can have his thunder if you want it ???? I dont mind letting you do it
Just make everyone give their answer separately in the first line of their post. Then they go on a long diatribe about whatever they want after that.

That will make it easier for you to collect the prognostications for each game

(Who am I kidding, none of us listen to instruction anyway)

So bbgun

My almonds are activated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom