VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Dumb and getting dumber…

The day after U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry set forth a $4 billion plan to boost the Palestinian economy in exchange for concessions on Israeli/Palestinian peace talks, Palestinian Authority (PA)*economic adviser Mohammad Mustafa said: "The Palestinian leadership will not offer political concessions in exchange for economic benefits."

Bribes don't infuse an economy for a people with little to no interest in creating anything. Our own stimulus idiocy should have been the lesson. But soft-speaking a bribe wasn't going to matter.; Obama already surrendered our nation when he made his recent imbecilic speech.

The investment plan laid out on May 26 would have been overseen by former British PM Tony Blair; according to Kerry, it could have "cut unemployment by almost two-thirds and [raised] average wages by 40%." He described the plan as "groundbreaking," saying it would "transform the fortunes of a future Palestinian state."

:lol Economic whiz kids.
Welcome to Washington D.C. where losers and bad ideas flourish.

lolbreitbartlol

Last edited:

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It is not imbeciles who run the show.
It is TRAITORS.
See things for what they are,they are not stupid,their voting base is,but they are not.
They serve other interests....global interests.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No other logical explanation.
They "know" nothing.
They are not responsible for anything.
They blame everybody.

And the stupid Americans give them a pass.

Look whats going on with Eric Holder.
Lied under under oath in the House of Congress.
First he claimed he did not know about FOX News' Rosen,then it turns out he shopped around for judges who would approve a search warrant on Rosen until he got one.
And WTF is Congress gonna do about it?
Not a damn thing...they are all in it.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
starting to look like renegade radio forums in here

King-of-the-hill.jpg

"Man that Obama is awful!"
"Yep"

congrats guys you did it

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I think it was more the inane meme's and animated gifs in favor of actual topical discussion. :thumbsup
Or cat facts.

I mean a casual bit of snark here and there is one thing, but when it becomes an entire way communication, well... C´este la vie.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
well you would know, you were totally here before all the renegade radio echo chamber of idiots rolled in so I'll trust you on this one

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
starting to look like renegade radio forums in here

King-of-the-hill.jpg

"Man that Obama is awful!"
"Yep"

congrats guys you did it

feel free to offer meaningful insight, dude. except that you can't, so you just snark around and tell people to lick your 'taint.

whatever that is.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
well you would know, you were totally here before all the renegade radio echo chamber of idiots rolled in so I'll trust you on this one

so let's talk, sp. what you believe vs what i believe. you're kinda now saying 3-4 people took over this forum.

i disagree.

but we are vocal. we are defined by how we believe. are you not? i'll be an open book if you'd talk w/o being a prick. i'll end attacks if we can just move on. can you talk w/o attacking? i have my doubts, but i'll give it a shot.

your move. can you talk intelligently and disagree, or do you have to go extreme and get mad when the world doesn't follow?

i'll pay my own way to fly to CA and talk with you 1:1. you game? no fight, no foul, just 2 vocal people talking in person.

Last edited:

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
in short - do you want to resolve conflict, or be conflict?

i move to resolve. we'll see what you do from here.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Of course he doesn't. He LIVES to make snarky comments with little to no content or context. He comes here to brag when a Democrat wins and election, yet either disappears when scandals break out or runs in with quick low brow comments about red necks and hicks. Those same hicks he says vote against their own interests by trying to not take hand outs.

Meanwhile everything Obama passed his first two years is turning into these HUGE blunders and I don't see how the media is gonna keep spinning this unless they are waiting for a Republican to win the Presidency in 2012 so they can throw everything Obama did at their feet and tell the US and World how it's their fault Obamacare is now sitting at 5x as expensive as sold and is a tax just like everyone said it was. I'll be lucky to get to have insurance by the time this rolls around, but that is by design, so they can just make it single payer, again blaming the Republicans.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
i rest my case. :)

i'll bet you don't even live in california, just wish you did.

Last edited:
Top Bottom