Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Flipping between Colts/Broncos and Chargers/Bears, both close games but neither very well played.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The last couple of weeks Joe Flacco has looked as disinterested as a kid doing math homework. Elway swings and misses again...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The stats say the Bears offense is playing good today, but I'm hesitating to believe my own eyes, in part because the Chargers defense has been so lousy this year...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't get the Broncos defense. They're either fantastic or absolute crap, and never one two weeks in a row.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Chargers defense is single handedly driving the Bears offense down the field with penalties.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Broncos have an above average ground game and a one point lead, why the hell are they passing?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Keep me posted on the Brown/Pats game Maveric! Nice job albeit 3 days late, starting the gameday week thread on the bye!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Patriots were running away with it but the Browns just actually scored an offensive touchdown against them. If they can quit turning it over they've moved the ball ok so far otherwise.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Kenyan Drake not traveling with the team to Pittsburgh. Pretty much a guarantee he's getting shipped out, just a question of where.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Second time today the Pats have passed up a 40 something yard field goal to go for it on 4th down. Some would say Belichick doesn't trust his kicker in the weather, but most would agree he's likely just being a dick...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And then the Patriots finally try a field goal and it gets blocked. They're not kicking again the rest of the game...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've got to give it to the Browns a little. Yes, they still suck and are getting beat up, but at least they're not totally rolling over and playing dead (as apparently every Panther not named McCaffrey is)...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
27-13 Patriots actually doesn't tell the whole story. It was 17-0 by the time the Browns quit turning the ball over. After that they actually played it decent. Baker still has a long way to go and there is no chance in hell they finish .500, but it could have been way worse.

Top Bottom