theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Plan to use dak as a runner more if hes gonna get his ass kicked anyway

Are they actually going to play Dak that game? I kinda figured it was going to be the Cooper Rush show against the NYG.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Are they actually going to play Dak that game? I kinda figured it was going to be the Cooper Rush show against the NYG.

MUST win to show improvement over last year. Therefore MUST play all starters. Otherwise you're 9-7 just like last year.

/Jerry-Ginger "thinking."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I guess things could change, but right now it appears that Prescott is going to play at least some of the game.

Sounds like Martin is definitely out and the local media believes Zeke will not play either.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope they play Dak, Zeke, and Amari Cooper. Then I hope that all of them get nasty hangnails on the first drive of the game and are ruled out for the rest of 2018 so that we have to play our one playoff loss with Cooper Rush and without Zeke and Coop

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hope they play Dak, Zeke, and Amari Cooper. Then I hope that all of them get nasty hangnails on the first drive of the game and are ruled out for the rest of 2018 so that we have to play our one playoff loss with Cooper Rush and without Zeke and Coop

stupid post of the day...props

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So a buddy of mine from New Jersey called me and tried to basically give his tickets away for this game. Something tells me the stadium will be empty and it will have the feel of a pre-season game. I'm not thrilled about seeing Cooper Rush but Maybe Danny White's kid will get in the game.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Someone pissed in Scott's cheerios......

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Tweet number was the good old days where being a Cowboy fan was lots of fun. Golden era of football.

Top Bottom