cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Snow at work tonight.
Damn gas is already $3.15 per gallon there? That sucks. I paid $2.29 this morning on the way to work. Of course I live where a lot of the gas for the country is made along the Gulf coast. Gas is likely to get very expensive in the coming weeks. None of the refineries along the Gulf coast were set up to handle the temperatures in the teens last week. There was a LOT of damage to the plants which most if not all of them are still down trying to make repairs. I work in the industry. The plant I work at will be down another week minimum maybe longer.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn gas is already $3.15 per gallon there? That sucks. I paid $2.29 this morning on the way to work. Of course I live where a lot of the gas for the country is made along the Gulf coast. Gas is likely to get very expensive in the coming weeks. None of the refineries along the Gulf coast were set up to handle the temperatures in the teens last week. There was a LOT of damage to the plants which most if not all of them are still down trying to make repairs. I work in the industry. The plant I work at will be down another week minimum maybe longer.

That’s cute
2060f830809a2ef6082f3d76e6f63a77.jpg

This is right across the street from the Whiskey and Rainbow Bar and Grill on Sunset in Hollywood.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
That’s cute
2060f830809a2ef6082f3d76e6f63a77.jpg

This is right across the street from the Whiskey and Rainbow Bar and Grill on Sunset in Hollywood.
Damn that sucks. The people republic of California at its finest. I live in the area of the country where most of the gasoline is made so we usually have some of the cheapest gas in the country. I have a 170 mile round trip to work right now. It would really suck if I had to pay California prices especially since I drive a full size truck that only gets about 18 mpg on the highway.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn that sucks. The people republic of California at its finest. I live in the area of the country where most of the gasoline is made so we usually have some of the cheapest gas in the country. I have a 170 mile round trip to work right now. It would really suck if I had to pay California prices especially since I drive a full size truck that only gets about 18 mpg on the highway.

We have our own refineries too

The Arco refinery is about 20-25 miles away from that station. It doesn’t matter. The retarded citizens of this fucked up state have continuously voted to increase our taxes on bogus bills of goods sold that never come to fruition.

We pay $1.19 in bs taxes on every single gallon of gas. A large chunk of that was supposed to go towards maintaining our roads. Yet we have the worst roads in the US. Citizens have voted twice to increase our gas tax to fix the roads in recent years, yet our roads are worse now than when they first voted to increase our gas tax to fix the roads. Then these fucking idiots voted AGAIN to increase our gas tax to fix our roads even after seeing the first increase not do a damn thing to fix the roads.

This state needs to burn to the ground and start over!

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
In NJ I paid $2.79 for regular which is the cash price. We were paying about 70 cents less 6 months ago.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I fully expect gas to go over $5 a gallon this summer after the state opens up in July

Commiefornians are going to go apeshit and want to go out and travel again.

We always get a bump in gas prices for summer. This year will be no exception. I just expect it to be worse than normal due to the state finally opening up again (that’s if Gov. Newsome doesn’t change his mind and keep the state closed)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just saw a gas station a few minutes ago that had prices in the $4.75 range

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We always get a bump in gas prices for summer.
Big chunk of the bump is switching to the summer blend. Always jacks up prices because it is much more expensive to produce.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not my picture, but this was Downtown Los Angeles today
dd2c1306dd3cdb1b811d775656f8c7fc.jpg

Memorial Day is just around the corner

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s crazy

I have never seen our gas prices top $6 a gallon before. But it looks like this will be the year!

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I filled up at a station just out of Houston the other day and paid $2.48 per gallon. Most stations in the area are anywhere from the low $2.50's to high $2.70's across Southeast Texas between Beaumont and Houston (my daily 170 mile round trip commute)

Top Bottom