Reaction score
My name was Christiann at CowboysZone, Chris in Arizona PM'd me today about the site.
Probably going to be mainly posting on here, less traffic and I don't want to deal with all the "warnings" I get over at the Zone.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Credit. Do I get two hats now?

Welcome Christian.. he has a cool name, he's from LA, butttttttt I think he's a no good Bruin fan.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let me give you a quick tour.... Bob's over here, hole in the roof is midswat here, marionthebarber the 4th is username something or other over here. Bad news, dbair is here. He is a little bit less of a douche here though. He's a mod who threatens to ban people but pay him no mind. Bonecrusher is pretty cool. Cr122 is a good guy and he always like pleasing people (just kidding) (not really). Sheik is over here too but he spends most of his time on nambla's website so he'll disappear from time to time.

avoid sbk if at all possible. He is like Bizarro Hostile.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Let me give you a quick tour.... Bob's over here, hole in the roof is midswat here, marionthebarber the 4th is username something or other over here. Bad news, dbair is here. He is a little bit less of a douche here though. He's a mod who threatens to ban people but pay him no mind. Bonecrusher is pretty cool. Cr122 is a good guy and he always like pleasing people (just kidding) (not really). Sheik is over here too but he spends most of his time on nambla's website so he'll disappear from time to time.

Banned

C

Cr122

Welcome to the forum, Christian.

You can pretty much speak your mind here. We are laid back.

Reaction score
EVERYONE IN HERE HAS RECEIVED AN INFRACTION.

This infraction never expires.

All the best,

DCU Staff

C

Cr122

Christian is already on my good side, because he's a Sean Lee homer like myself.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Welcome, Christian.

Don't look Bob directly in the eye and you'll be fine.

Top Bottom