Which banner do you prefer?

• Total voters

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I deposited the money into my paypal account Wednesday of last week. I'm waiting for it to go through. Hoping for it to clear today.

Reaction score
I deposited the money into my paypal account Wednesday of last week. I'm waiting for it to go through. Hoping for it to clear today.

Ah. The old "I deposited the money into my paypal account last week and I'm waiting for it to go through" excuse.

Yeah . . . because he haven't heard that one before.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol, I swear. I have new forum icons too. Those will have to wait until I'm able to get to my desktop which has my FTP on it for the site.

C

Cr122

Oh, that's right paypal does take a while. I remember when I did the paypal account for Rant at DCC.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Went through and I paid him already. I'll check to see if he responded in a few.

sbk92

Reaction score
Dude, it looks great. That Romo is epic.

I assume that's Ware on the other side but my eyes are playing tricks on me and it almost looks like an 84.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Thanks.

I'm glad we all pretty much liked the same Banner. I may have this dude do so more work for the site.

Top Bottom