dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way did WWIII start yet?

I saw Biden funneled billions more to the Ukraine the other day...or was it 100's of millions this time?

I've honestly lost count, does anyone know the actual running total of all the money we printed to send that fucking country just to keep them from ratting out that cocaine head son of our President?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No but now I want too

I wonder what that part of the world would be like now had Truman let MacArthur use the nukes to take out the communists in China and win the Korean War. I'm sure present day North Koreans sure wish he had

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Truman was a true believer in the UN, and that US led intervention cost 30,000 American lives.
But the real winners of the Cold War were the ones supplying the things for the Cold War.
We should have nuked Russia as soon as they got the bomb. This UN thing has not worked out for the better. I wonder if (International) bankers are behind the UN???

No but now I want too

I wonder what that part of the world would be like now had Truman let MacArthur use the nukes to take out the communists in China and win the Korean War. I'm sure present day North Koreans sure wish he had

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Truman was a true believer in the UN, and that US led intervention cost 30,000 American lives.
But the real winners of the Cold War were the ones supplying the things for the Cold War.
We should have nuked Russia as soon as they got the bomb. This UN thing has not worked out for the better. I wonder if (International) bankers are behind the UN???
UN, another corrupt, anti-American organization.

By the way, Patton was right at the end of WWII, we should have went on to Moscow.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No but now I want too

Wonder what the world would've been had we just let the comms overrun the south, in both Korea AND especially Vietnam. Overreach is what brought the Soviet Union down in 89, it might have come even sooner.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wonder what the world would've been had we just let the comms overrun the south, in both Korea AND especially Vietnam. Overreach is what brought the Soviet Union down in 89, it might have come even sooner.

In the case of N Korea, its clear China doesnt give two shits about the Korean people and are happy to let them suffer as long as there isnt a US allie directly on its border. I suspect the whole N Korean peninsula would be a hell hole for all who live there had a line not been drawn between North & South.

It seems Viet Nam would have been a good thing to have avoided altogether

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
In the case of N Korea, its clear China doesnt give two shits about the Korean people and are happy to let them suffer as long as there isnt a US allie directly on its border. I suspect the whole N Korean peninsula would be a hell hole for all who live there had a line not been drawn between North & South.

It seems Viet Nam would have been a good thing to have avoided altogether
Correct about China. But, why do we give two shits either?

Vietnam has turned out pretty well.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Correct about China. But, why do we give two shits either?

Vietnam has turned out pretty well.

Because, personally, I cant stand dictators and the fact people have to live under their ruthless control. The shit I've heard about that takes place in N Korea while we live comfortably & free infuriates me

I wish the Kim family could be taken out and those people living in a prison masquerading as a country could be freed but its in an eternal hell hole because China wants the buffer, N Korea has nukes and any intervention by anyone would likely result in horrific carnage for all involved.

Meanwhile, N Korea keeps developing more weapons and doing god knows what else to gather currency to fund the assholes in charge. Its just tragic that a place like that exists in this day and age much less any age. The fuckers recently planted mines along the border so anyone who tries to make a run for freedom get blown to smithereens

I think there is some truth to the idea that Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere but that place is a real conundrum to solve. The only thing I can think of that could work is if we had micro technology (like wifi controlled cameras that look like insects and are tiny) that could infiltrate N Korea to gather the necessary intelligence to take out leadership in a precisely coordinated and effective way that would prevent them from having a catastrophic response

The people living there are confined to such a state of fear, I see no way they could ever overthrow the leadership themselves.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Because, personally, I cant stand dictators and the fact people have to live under their ruthless control. The shit I've heard about that takes place in N Korea while we live comfortably & free infuriates me

I wish the Kim family could be taken out and those people living in a prison masquerading as a country could be freed but its in an eternal hell hole because China wants the buffer, N Korea has nukes and any intervention by anyone would likely result in horrific carnage for all involved.

Meanwhile, N Korea keeps developing more weapons and doing god knows what else to gather currency to fund the assholes in charge. Its just tragic that a place like that exists in this day and age much less any age. The fuckers recently planted mines along the border so anyone who tries to make a run for freedom get blown to smithereens

I think there is some truth to the idea that Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere but that place is a real conundrum to solve. The only thing I can think of that could work is if we had micro technology (like wifi controlled cameras that look like insects and are tiny) that could infiltrate N Korea to gather the necessary intelligence to take out leadership in a precisely coordinated and effective way that would prevent them from having a catastrophic response

The people living there are confined to such a state of fear, I see no way they could ever overthrow the leadership themselves.
But.... It really ain't our business. These criminal regimes will crumble under their own weight.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
December/Holidays Strikeapalloza in the UK... (Spurred by inflation, because of the spending on Ukriane...)

Top Bottom