Cythim

Reaction score
For those who are in this year's UFFL, would you be interested in turning the league into a keeper format? We would likely drop 2 teams (username and someone else) and we would need to discuss keeping players from this year or starting fresh next year. There would be other changes as well, such as the addition of an IR position so you can keep those players (like half my team) that go on IR for the season.

Voice your opinion, especially if you are against it or have some direction you would like to see it go. I'm thinking of doing a 3 player keeper, not a dynasty league.

Cythim

Reaction score
I am not keeping my team. Fuck no.

You wouldn't keep the team, just three people on it if you want to. We would probably do it so that you lose a draft pick that is two picks higher than the player went the previous year and any UDFAs would count as a 13th round pick. This puts all first and second round players back in the draft pool and a 3rd round pick from this year would count as a 1st round pick next year if kept.

Or we can just redraft the entire league next year with keeper rules in play. It will be up to the league to decide.

C

Cr122

You wouldn't keep the team, just three people on it if you want to. We would probably do it so that you lose a draft pick that is two picks higher than the player went the previous year and any UDFAs would count as a 13th round pick. This puts all first and second round players back in the draft pool and a 3rd round pick from this year would count as a 1st round pick next year if kept.

Or we can just redraft the entire league next year with keeper rules in play. It will be up to the league to decide.

Well, in that case I would do it. I'll go with the majority on the keeper.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It doesn't need to be a huge money pool.

Nobodies looking to get rich here.

If we have 12 players and we can agree on a number like $10 or $20, I think that'd be okay.

I'd be fine with a free league too. I just think when there's money involved, people might make more of an effort to actually play.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
It doesn't need to be a huge money pool.

Nobodies looking to get rich here.

If we have 12 players and we can agree on a number like $10 or $20, I think that'd be okay.

I'd be fine with a free league too. I just think when there's money involved, people might make more of an effort to actually play.

Getting your ass kicked on a weekly basis dosesn't mean you're not playing.Kind of.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

I wasn't calling you out, my man.

There are a few guys that just ditched the league, though.

Reaction score
lol

I wasn't calling you out, my man.

There are a few guys that just ditched the league, though.

Cr122 for one.

I'm fine with doing a pay-for keeper league, although it's against my better judgement. I tend to last about a year and a half on a forum before I'm banned. I might not even be here by next season.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You're here for good, fucker.

We've made it 18 months already.

Reaction score
Nice.

Hey, carp and username... I'm going to have to bail on being the third founding partner of DallasCowboysDiscussions.com. But I'll still register once you guys get it all set up and help you recruit members from here.

Top Bottom