Reaction score
But I'm thinking about buying a late 80's, early 1990's Trans Am just to have.

I used to have a Trans Am back in the mid 1990's, and I loved that car.

This isn't it, but it's similar to what it looked like:

90ta2%20(2).jpg

Since I sold it, I've always thought it would be great to buy another one down the line, and fix it up. Mind you, I'm naturally about as mechanically enclined as a woman, but I'm capable.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you all, because you all are my friends. You're my best friends. Forever. And ever. Except Cythim. He's retarded.

Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
lol

Not the glory days. I only had that car for about a year. It was just a great car - a lot of power. And I've always thought they were good looking cars - specifically the TA's in that time frame. Personally, I think the late 1990's and new TA's look like shit. Do they even make TA's anymore?

I just think it'd be a fun project, and it could be my weekend driver, seeing how I'm getting old now. Don't old guys usually have a weekend driver?

Reaction score
1978_transam_bandit.jpg

You gonna get one, Get the REAL DEAL.

Those are beautiful cars as well. But I prefer the 1986-1991 model years myself.

Besides, a 1978 model (or similar) would probably cost more than I'm wanting to spend.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
But I'm thinking about buying a late 80's, early 1990's Trans Am just to have.

I used to have a Trans Am back in the mid 1990's, and I loved that car.

This isn't it, but it's similar to what it looked like:

90ta2%20(2).jpg

Since I sold it, I've always thought it would be great to buy another one down the line, and fix it up. Mind you, I'm naturally about as mechanically enclined as a woman, but I'm capable.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you all, because you all are my friends. You're my best friends. Forever. And ever. Except Cythim. He's retarded.

Thanks for reading.
th_kurios1.jpg
Did it look like this...?? Lol just kidding, good luck man.

C

Cr122

Awesome topic, we should now make a Car and truck thread and merge this with it.

I had a 1974 Pontiac Firebird with T tops. very nice car. Now I drive a Mercury MountIneer. lol

Top Bottom