dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lyin Biden yesterday "There's going to be a 2nd pandemic"

Yeah Joe we know, just in time to shut down the country again and force another sham "mail in election" that Dems can manipulate the hell out of.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
81 million votes

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just read that relic Diane Feinstein turns 90 next yr and has already filed paperwork to run for re-election.

It's WAY past time for term limits. I don't care which side of the aisle people are on, everyone in this country should get behind this and there should be an end to career politicians.

This woman can't even remember names of people on her staff or close senate colleagues. The fucking President of the US has to have a card with directions on what to say, when to sit down and when to leave the room, and cant even read off a teleprompter coherently. The Republicans have a few of these fucking tomatoes on their side too.

Enough is enough. Get these fuckers out now.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I have uploaded 2nd, 3rd, 4th , 5th hearings as follows:

Who cares? This committee is nothing more than another expensive hoax to get Trump. This is the 3rd one we have seen and there is no reason to believe this one is any more sincere than all the previous kangaroo courts. They spend 4 years on Trump-Russia and now we know that was a Clinton campaign hoax all along. They knew it too but continued the charade to get Trump. Trump broke no laws on Jan 6, although the Democrats and RINO Republicans on this committee are trying to make it seem like it is illegal to question the outcome of an election, or explore legal alternatives to contest an election result.

Let's go back to November 2000. What do you think Al Gore and his lawyers were saying to each other as they contemplated how to challenge the Florida election results? I would imagine they were discussing the legal means to hold up the Florida election certification, which is exactly what they did! Remember when the Florida Supreme Court ordered the Florida Secretary not to certify the election results on the timeline the law required?

Yesterday they spent the day feigning outrage the Trump had the audacity to ask the DOJ to investigate reports of voter fraud. Oh, the humanity!

The Jan 6 committee has one objective and that is to break up Trump and his massive base. It won't happen. Jan 6 was a protest that got a little out of hand. Compared to the riots of 2020 Jan 6 was nothing. In the end the government function as it was supposed to with the exception of the DOJ ignoring potentially massive vote fraud.

Is it so hard to believe that Trump is convinced the election was stolen from him considering what they did to him for 4 years and are still doing it to him and his family? They lied about Russia. They lied about Ukraine, and they are lying about Jan 6.

I one Democrat can give me a rational explanation for the data revealed by True the Vote, other than voter fraud, I will stop believe the election was stolen, but there is no reasonable explanation for why over 2000 people in 5 states were located in the same places as 5 or more drop boxes AND also at the same "stash houses" as dozens of other people who were also located at at least 5 drop boxes. The attempts to dismiss this information are laughable.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Fat pig down by 30 pts to her challenger, so she is begging Dems to help her stay in DC

I've been warning about this for months. Wyoming allows voters to change their party affiliation before they vote in the primaries which basically is an open primary system. Democrats can cross party lines to vote for a Republican. There has been talk about this for a while. Cheney actually has multiple primary opponents and I think the plan was for them to split anti-Cheney votes while Democrats cross party lines to vote for Cheney. This would give Cheney a chance to win her primary races. But it looks like that failed because Republican voters got behind one of the two Cheney opponents so now Cheney is 30 points back in the polls. Now she is desperate and openly begging Democrats to come vote for her. This is why she has acting like a Democrats lately.

It won't work. For one thing, there are not enough registered Democrats for her to make up the 30 point difference. But also, even if she wins the primary, those Democrats will vote Democrat in November while Republicans stay home or vote for someone else. That would give Wyoming's seat to a Democrat.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Pres. Biden, in his comments today, said that "abortion was a Constitutional right..."

Joe, please show me in the US Constitution where the right to an abortion is enumerated....

Joe also said that "the SC overturned the right to an abortion in the US" ... Joe, abortion is still legal in many states. But NONE of this will be Fact-Checked by the corrupt media...

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
FLASHBACK: When Trump Said He’d Put 2-3 Justices On The Supreme Court — And They Would Overturn Roe

Unlike the Dems... Presidential Candidate Trump made good on his Promises.

Promises Made ... Promises Kept.

An Incredible Legacy!!

So Far...

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Pres. Biden, in his comments today, said that "abortion was a Constitutional right..."

Joe, please show me in the US Constitution where the right to an abortion is enumerated....

Joe also said that "the SC overturned the right to an abortion in the US" ... Joe, abortion is still legal in many states. But NONE of this will be Fact-Checked by the corrupt media...

It's not just senile Joe, it is all of the liberals. The SCOTUS said, "Abortion should be up to the people to decide". Democrats are crying the power is now in their hands! Just more proof they don't want a "democracy".

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He also claimed we were the only modern country in the world to now allow abortion

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FLASHBACK: When Trump Said He’d Put 2-3 Justices On The Supreme Court — And They Would Overturn Roe

Unlike the Dems... Presidential Candidate Trump made good on his Promises.

Promises Made ... Promises Kept.

An Incredible Legacy!!

So Far...
Yeah but Orange Man bad....he is mean

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's not just senile Joe, it is all of the liberals. The SCOTUS said, "Abortion should be up to the people to decide". Democrats are crying the power is now in their hands! Just more proof they don't want a "democracy".
Exactly, and not one goober in the MSM has pointed this out.

They ALWAYS jump on supposed public opinion polls that say the vast majority in America SUPPORT abortion, if so then they should be THRILLED with the SCOTUS ruling because every state will vote it into law right?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just imagine the reaction from the leftists in Congress, Senate, and MSM had this been a Republican doing this to a newly elected Dem woman's child. ESPECIALLY if that person was a minority of any kind.

Top Bottom