Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

You beat me to the punch CML. The guy who wrote that piece spot on. As always, I'm interested in the comments section and this one is no different. There are some doozies but a lot less (negative) than what I expected. Even after all has been said and done, lefties still believe in Russian collusion and then tell folks on the right to get their news from places other than Fox. Typical hypocrites.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I also wonder how long before Twitter and YouTube take the post/video down. In any event, Tucker woke up about 6 months too late. And now he's dipping his toe in the water and will also run a piece next week about the election in Fulton County.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
78f601e34403a829059d3bf3213bb8d4.jpg

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

We are supposed to believe that the people who banned HCQ during the pandemic possibly resulting in the unnecessary deaths of hundreds of thousands of people just to hurt Trump in an election year would not also cheat in the election? Of course they cheated. They cheated by changing voter laws at the last minute, mailing ballots to everyone even though they never cleaned up the voter rolls. They changed the laws without legislative approval which is required by the constitution. That's cheating.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Better late than never I guess. It's also interesting that you won't find Tucker's reporting/video anywhere on Fox News.

You know this country is screwed when we see visual evidence of ballots that were clearly scanned and counted twice and we do nothing about it. The Arizona audit showed clear signs of fraud and the media just going into overdrive to claim it's all not true. But when we see actual images of ballots in Georgia that are undeniably the same ballots and undeniably counted twice how do we not storm the gates to demand justice? There is now hard evidence that people in two states tried to rig the election and half the country wants to ignore it and claim is was not significant.

People, the president of the United Stats may very well be illegitimate. He may well be part of a coup to take the presidency from Donald Trump. Are we going to do nothing about this?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You know this country is screwed when we see visual evidence of ballots that were clearly scanned and counted twice and we do nothing about it. The Arizona audit showed clear signs of fraud and the media just going into overdrive to claim it's all not true. But when we see actual images of ballots in Georgia that are undeniably the same ballots and undeniably counted twice how do we not storm the gates to demand justice? There is now hard evidence that people in two states tried to rig the election and half the country wants to ignore it and claim is was not significant.

People, the president of the United Stats may very well be illegitimate. He may well be part of a coup to take the presidency from Donald Trump. Are we going to do nothing about this?

The RINO's and the Republican Party are the biggest issues. They're part of the establishment and are perfectly fine with the status quo so long as they benefit. Trump was an outsider who blew it up in many respects and while some of these frauds like Lindsay Graham and McConnell publicly stated their support for Trump, they folded when the chips were on the table.

What is being uncovered are things we already knew. Now it's visual but it's not getting traction in the MSM or even Fox News. Hopefully these audits gain traction in other states but they are meeting stiff resistance from the left who want to keep their crimes covered up. The funny thing is that these ballots and vote tallies must be kept for two years or something like that. The reason they have to be preserved for a specific period of time is to go back and audit the numbers should there be any questions. But when legislatures want an audit, they're opposed at every level by the left.

I saw some of the senate hearing in Arizona. While the numbers are compelling, I want to see a response as to how/why those things happened. The audit team was guessing and I'd like hard numbers and answers. The bottom line is that the election tallies in these states were certified even though the coward Republicans knew there were questions about the numbers and their legitimacy. The best we can hope for is to correct these issues and prevent fraud in future elections.

Lastly, the left is not complying with a subpoena to produce documents and hard drives. Until people get serious and the courts send people to prison, the audits will be incomplete. That's the goal of the left. If any of us did not comply with a legal subpoena, we'd go to jail. The same thing should happen to politicians who flaunt the law.

Top Bottom