dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We will still have a country

It just won’t be one that conservatives want to live in, or are even welcomed to live in

Honestly I doubt I will WANT to be here. Only reason I stay now is because of my son and girlfriend.

This country is going completely down the shitter, and the libtards are going to take all our money and freedom down with it.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
This is the left’s view of America

It’s also why this country is doomed

1b10890219cc088acb5c2bc192b9e0bd.jpg
I would change Biden's to "UNIFIER"
Harris to "ASIAN"
I'd prefer Meghan Markle with the "OPPRESSED"

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Honestly I doubt I will WANT to be here. Only reason I stay now is because of my son and girlfriend.

This country is going completely down the shitter, and the libtards are going to take all our money and freedom down with it.

where does one "escape" to when there is no longer an America to escape to?

touchdown

Reaction score
I'm gonna put this here, because the MSM has made, and are still making such a stink about some people trespassing in the Capitol in Jan.

But here, a non MAGA supporter, tries to trespass the Capitol yesterday, and runs over 2 cops in the process. The suspect is dead from gunshot wounds after getting out of his car with a knife and coming after the cops. Noah Green is an admitted follower of the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan. Sadly, a Capitol Police Officer is dead from this attack.

For the Comments section mainly. CBS went into more depth than their peers ABC, NBC, and PBS.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm gonna put this here, because the MSM has made, and are still making such a stink about some people trespassing in the Capitol in Jan.

But here, a non MAGA supporter, tries to trespass the Capitol yesterday, and runs over 2 cops in the process. The suspect is dead from gunshot wounds after getting out of his car with a knife and coming after the cops. Noah Green is an admitted follower of the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan. Sadly, a Capitol Police Officer is dead from this attack.

The American people are not fooled and not buying the narrative of the MSM. This was a terrorist attack by a radical Muslim which also occurred on Good Friday. None of this is a coincidence.

Had this nut job been a white guy and MAGA supporter, it would be a non-ending stream of BS. These people disgust me.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And BTW, who watches baseball anymore? Does anyone really care? These sports leagues, just like the NFL, make their fortunes off of TV revenue deals. They are immune from their utter stupidity.

The sad part is that I have a MLB farm team near me with a brand new stadium. It was packed the first couple of years it opened; beautiful field, along with tickets and concessions at reasonable prices. I haven't been there in a couple of years. I won't go this year. Fuck MLB and their affiliates.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
And BTW, who watches baseball anymore? Does anyone really care? These sports leagues, just like the NFL, make their fortunes off of TV revenue deals. They are immune from their utter stupidity.

The sad part is that I have a MLB farm team near me with a brand new stadium. It was packed the first couple of years it opened; beautiful field, along with tickets and concessions at reasonable prices. I haven't been there in a couple of years. I won't go this year. Fuck MLB and their affiliates.
I no longer watch ANY sports. The disrespectful kneeling has made its way down to the high school level now so I now no longer support even that now. My brother-in-law came over last night and while we were sitting in the living room talking he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to the NFL network. I did not say anything but even looking at it made me sick to my stomach. They destroyed something I have loved since my earliest memories by bringing politics into it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

never watch, it bores me to tears but I'd watch a team like this if it still existed:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

For the Comments section mainly. CBS went into more depth than their peers ABC, NBC, and PBS.

Doesn't fit the narritive = No airtime on mass media left leaning stations

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I no longer watch ANY sports. The disrespectful kneeling has made its way down to the high school level now so I now no longer support even that now. My brother-in-law came over last night and while we were sitting in the living room talking he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to the NFL network. I did not say anything but even looking at it made me sick to my stomach. They destroyed something I have loved since my earliest memories by bringing politics into it.
It's kinda sad

the kneeling shit really pissed me off when Keaperdick first started it. But now I really don't give two shits who does and does not kneel. It doesn't ruin the game for me anymore. I could care less if the Cowboys kneel as a team before every game.

I guess I'm just worn out and immune to it nowadays. It's probably an affect of me living in CA for so long that I am used to just getting used to being pissed off/offended/disgusted with the left and their woke bullshit about every damn thing possible.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
never watch, it bores me to tears but I'd watch a team like this if it still existed:

I've never seen that Yimmy but I'm going to watch. A throw back game/team in a long gone era. That show looks like a lot of fun....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yep, 100% fuck MLB.

I will never, ever spend another penny supporting it (not that I was spending much anymore anyway) and I won't watch on TV.

This garbage they pulled with us here in Atlanta is the last straw. Even some friends of mine that are dems are genuinely pissed over this.

It is way past time for us to cancel the cancel culture.

touchdown

Reaction score
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says he will boycott Major League Baseball events after the league pulled its All-Star Game from Georgia

Abbott also said Monday he was declining to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Texas Rangers' home opening game.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
MrB

I have a question for you. And no I’m not just being a dick.

When Trump had kids locked up in Obama/Biden built cages at the border he was called the white devil and a racist

Now that Biden is also using the cages he himself built and housing even more kids than Trump ever did at the border, do you also consider Biden a racist?

His child interment camps are at 1500% capacity which is much worse than Trump ever allowed. Not only that, but Biden invited these immigrants here, directly causing this crisis at the border!

So what say you MrB?

Is Biden also a racist for his actions?

Biden was a racist way before he locked kids up in cages. Just look at his history of racist comments going back many years. Who can forget his quote about Obama being a clean articulate black man, or the comments about going into a 7-eleven? Biden was picked as Obama's VP precisely because he is an old white racist from the south.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
To think they said Trump had a border crisis. Those kids are literally stacked on top of each other.

I was hoping Ted would hold his phone up as high a he could so the Biden zombie couldn't stand in front of the camera. It would have been funny to see what she would have done. I wonder if she would have tried to jump up to block it.

Top Bottom