Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
equivication at its finest?
I don't think for a second, he realizes the irony. I think he's just a fucking leech, a parasite, like 99.9 percent of all politicians.
meaning Hollywood has always leaned liberal or anti-conservative (or whatever pejorative is being used then or now)?
Anyone thought to maybe possibly be a communist was blackballed. McCarthyism ruled, for awhile. Then there was a backlash. You're seeing a backlash today, with Hollywood, main stream media, big tech and journalism backlashing against decades of religious right rule. It's a pendulum. And with each pass it cuts ever deeper.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's called "adulting." And I have no sympathy whatsoever for anyone too stupid to know when to keep their fucking mouth shut.

me neither but no one should be cancelled for stating facts which is the issue I have with the current cancel culture

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So take a look at this video of Trump's defense attorney for two reasons. One, he raises valid points. Two, read the comments. Twitter has become an echo chamber for the left with absolutely no substance.

I'm supposed to to feel bad about what happened at the Capital on 1/6/21 but these shit bag politicians disrespected the congressional and senate chambers even more. Presenting evidence that you purposefully doctored during a "trail" is downright reprehensible, outrageous and heinous. And yet people in the comments section are attacking the attorney and want him disbarred, as if his conduct is somehow worse than elected officials providing doctored evidence. This country is sick.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So take a look at this video of Trump's defense attorney
Ultimate equivicators - they brought forth the idea to not call any witnesses, to not actually fight, to play right into the Dems hands, to not have Trump actualy be a defendant. They could have stretched this out for weeks, could have brought up ALL of the issues regarding the election making the argument that the perceived fraud was actually what made the people angry and not Trump's words, but like the incompetents they are, they gave the Dems what they wanted - a quick trial.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I understand the companies logic, they're merely catering to the mob
Which is what I speculated earlier. "What, this bitch again? She's a fucking MINOR CHARACTER in our show! Not worth all of this shit."

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
She did. Often. That's the point. She wasn't "cancelled for stating facts."

then please post what you've seen her say regarding Qanon, et al that isn't factual

until I see exactly what she said**, my previous opinion still stands:

if their interpretation of the instagram post is any indication of their understanding of her words, I have no reason to believe her prior statements were interpreted correctly either.

I consider the instagram post a factual statement but perhaps her other comments weren't but until I see them, I wont give Disney or the cancel culture the benefit of the doubt to have interpreted them properly

**regardless of whether she deleted her tweets or instagram comments, they are most certainly available somewhere on the internet from the side of accusing her in the form of tweet quotes, screen shots etc

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
then please post what you've seen her say regarding Qanon,
She deleted the stuff. When her share, blew up. It's acknowledged, even by herself. She was NOT fired based on the one shared post. It was a compiliation. Even her publicist threw up his hands and quit his 6 figure job handling her, two weeks before.
they are most certainly available somewhere
It ain't my job to dig for them. She was stupid with her mouth and got fired for it. I have zero sympathy for her. I've given her more effort than she is worth, already.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So take a look at this video of Trump's defense attorney for two reasons. One, he raises valid points. Two, read the comments. Twitter has become an echo chamber for the left with absolutely no substance.

I'm supposed to to feel bad about what happened at the Capital on 1/6/21 but these shit bag politicians disrespected the congressional and senate chambers even more. Presenting evidence that you purposefully doctored during a "trail" is downright reprehensible, outrageous and heinous. And yet people in the comments section are attacking the attorney and want him disbarred, as if his conduct is somehow worse than elected officials providing doctored evidence. This country is sick.

Lol, she just did what I mentioned in reinterpreting his use of the word “insurrection”

However, I think her question was fair and didn't do what he claimed, she didn't diminish his claims and was merely trying to get the audience up to speed on the issue being discussed for those who may not have seen or heard what he said.

Here's her words I transcribed:

To be clear for our viewers, what, what you are talking about now is a checkmark, uh, that is a verification on Twitter that, that did not exist on that particular tweet and a 2020 that should have actually read 2021, um, and the selective edited, you say, of, of the tapes

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
She deleted the stuff. When her share, blew up. It's acknowledged, even by herself. She was NOT fired based on the one shared post. It was a compiliation. Even her publicist threw up his hands and quit his 6 figure job handling her, two weeks before.

It ain't my job to dig for them. She was stupid with her mouth and got fired for it. I have zero sympathy for her. I've given her more effort than she is worth, already.

then you've joined the mob, congrats!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
then you've joined the mob, congrats!
I just want there to still be some personal responsibility in this shit. There's no Get Out Of Jail Free card! You're responsible for your actions and for what you post online, and for what comes out of your mouth. Fuck. Hey girl, Glenn Carano's little daughter - You work for fucking Disney? Then why are you poking the fucking bear? Because you're stupid.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just want there to still be some personal responsibility in this shit. There's no Get Out Of Jail Free card! You're responsible for your actions and for what you post online, and for what comes out of your mouth. Fuck. Hey girl, Glenn Carano's little daughter - You work for fucking Disney? Then why are you poking the fucking bear? Because you're stupid.

I'm fine with that if thats what actually happened but as I said:

if their interpretation of the instagram post is any indication of their understanding of her words, I have no reason to believe her prior statements were interpreted correctly either.

and the above statement is important because if Disney and the outrage mob misunderstood all of her comments, then the people who deserve punishment are actually the lazy Disney employees, people spreading misinformation and her manager that quit her in fear of a backlash that might put their job or relationship with other clients in jeopardy.

Self preservation 101…the same fuel that drove neighbor to turn in their jew neighbor in Nazi Germany

So, if we were to take the time to read and evaluate all the other comments she has made and we drew the same conclusion about those that I have regarding the instagram post, then she wouldn't be fired for poking the bear, she would be fired because people assigned meaning to her comments that didn't apply or were never intended by her, spread this faux & misconstrued outrage to their peers who ultimately made enough noise with her manager who quit her and Disney who fired her.

So, I agree if all the previous comments we have yet to evaluate were in fact spreading lies, anti Semitic, racist, etc then the outrage would be justified and her manager and Disneys response would be understandable.

I simply don't trust the outrage mob or Disney to have properly read and comprehended what she actually wrote and don't feel anyone should be fired for something they never said in the first place just because enough people raised hell.

The mob shouldn’t be rewarded for being wrong and that's what I’m concerned is happening here and elsewhere

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I simply don't trust the outrage mob or Disney to have properly read and comprehended what she actually wrote and don't feel anyone should be fired for something they never said in the first place just because enough people raised hell.
And due to her cowardly act of deleting everything, we'll never know. I don't have any moral outrage for cowards. Or stupid people like her.

I guess you didn't see my post about working for evangelists. She was working for total liberals. Bit the hand that was feeding her, even if it was just innocently espousing conservatism. It ain't the time or the place. She was leveraging the platform her job gave her, to spread crap. Nobody outside of MMA fans even knew who she was before she got the Lucasfilm role. She had no following before that. The picture isn't greyscale.

I've given her far more time and effort than she deserves. Probably what Disney thought too.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
McConnell said although he agrees Trump is guilty, he voted to acquit because, in so many words, the Senate does not have legal standing over a private citizen. Love the irony in that.

well now 2024, Trump might run again and we have Trump all over again!!

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
1613306620018.png

Off course I guess it is fair to say the circle-back girl does work for a a babbling idiot in her defense,

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol, she just did what I mentioned in reinterpreting his use of the word “insurrection”

However, I think her question was fair and didn't do what he claimed, she didn't diminish his claims and was merely trying to get the audience up to speed on the issue being discussed for those who may not have seen or heard what he said.

Here's her words I transcribed:

No doubt her question was fair but their was an underlying purpose and intent of the question. People should be shocked at anyone using doctored evidence as part of any "trial."

I've always believed that anyone charged with a crime deserves a fair defense. Lawyers defend killers, rapists and pedophiles and doing so provides a secondary effect of keeping the government (ie: prosecution and law enforcement) in check from unscrupulous conduct. I haven't heard anyone trying to cancel a lawyer who defended a killer or rapist but we try to cancel lawyers who defend the POTUS or try to bring election fraud to the forefront?

The media is absolutely complicit by accepting this type of conduct.

Top Bottom