Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"wake up" the October Surprise is in full force, spread the word

hmm, the NY Post, Fox, News, Rudy, Trump, Putin, The Proud Boys, Q, Big Don Trump, plus D12 and the herd
and let's not forget Moscow Mitch, the biggest speed bump in US history

hell of a team, unbeatable, utterly dedicated to lies, injustice, and the oligarch way

"Rudy, Rudy, Rudy"

So to discredit the story you discredit the messenger? Biden is proving to be a useful idiot for the Russians and Chinese who is influenced through payments to his son. For 4 years all we heard was Trump and the Russians and as it turned out, the real traitors were on the other side of the aisle.

The real sad part is that this doesn't even register on your radar because you hate the Red Man so much. Truly sad.......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I give your dream team full credit for the October Surprise - your commitment to the Chosen One is truly remarkable

So am I to understand that you don't believe the reporting? Say it out.....

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
"reporting" LOL, it don't even pass a plausibility sniff - it's called propaganda, let's call things by their right name

did you fact check it with the National Inquiry and Elvis or at least your boy Vlad?

But hey - the dream team can do it, no matter the odds (or facts) - the October Surprise is gaining on 'em

keep that BIG MO - make a play, make a big one, you can do it

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"reporting" LOL, it don't even pass a plausibility sniff - it's called propaganda, let's call things by their right name

did you fact check it with the National Inquiry and Elvis or at least your boy Vlad?

But hey - the dream team can do it, no matter the odds (or facts) - the October Surprise is gaining on 'em

keep that BIG MO - make a play, make a big one, you can do it

What do approval ratings have anything to do with the authenticity of the NY Post reporting?

Also, haven't you learned from 2016 how inaccurate approval ratings are?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
479a8ba034d5efbe670b1cca7b5351b7.jpg

Below is what happens when idiots believe the mass media polls and don’t show up to vote because they think they have the election won already

09f31b10c36a9d85285ba94c621c6271.jpg

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What do approval ratings have anything to do with the authenticity of the NY Post reporting?

Also, haven't you learned from 2016 how inaccurate approval ratings are?

good job dude, keep dodgin' ... keep hope alive

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The Biden emails have been authenticated by at least one other recipient on an email that was released by the NY Post. The Democrats are blowing smoke to confuse the gullible but none of these reports about Russia disinformation claim the hard drive from the laptop is not real. In fact, those reports from unnamed sources are probably all fake.

Here are the facts, the FBI has not denied it took possession of a laptop from this repair person about a year ago. The Bidens have not denied the emails are real. An associate of Hunter Biden's has flipped on him and has release emails of his own that implicate Joe and Hunter in a pay to play scheme. The left wing media is attempt to cover this up, just like they covered up Obamagate and Hillary's own plot to smear Trump with Russia collusion accusations.

Whether you like Trump or not, the role the media and social media is playing in this election should scare you. They are stealing power from the people by deciding what information you should hear and what information you shouldn't. If they succeed in this election we cannot be certain in the future if any elections will be legitimate or the result of media interference.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Keep avoiding any questions anyone asks you to explain your position. You're a shill and a troll.
My position - it's not complicated - "lean neither too the right or the left, remove thy foot from evil"

I'm a non-partisan patriot, both parties are utterly stuck on stupid, I keep pointing out just how illogical you polarized morons are on both sides. If you and your herd and your Chosen One are particularly offended - it shows your insane

if you are asking do I find credibility in the NY Post or Rudy and Bannon or Trump or anyone so twisted? NO, hell no

look - the left is a pack of hyper active social workers - the right id a pack of white collar thugs rallying fools
maybe the ultimate example of both ... Clinton and Trump

frankly, my great wish for the nation is that a cleared minded independent emerge to lead the US

as for this election - *I'd rather vote for any random American than your orange haired trick*
if you can't rap your brain around that - I pity you

you may be a bot ... but, any more stupid questions?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My position - it's not complicated - "lean neither too the right or the left, remove thy foot from evil"

I'm a non-partisan patriot, both parties are utterly stuck on stupid, I keep pointing out just how illogical you polarized morons are on both sides. If you and your herd and your Chosen One are particularly offended - it shows your insane

if you are asking do I find credibility in the NY Post or Rudy and Bannon or Trump or anyone so twisted? NO, hell no

look - the left is a pack of hyper active social workers - the right id a pack of white collar thugs rallying fools
maybe the ultimate example of both ... Clinton and Trump

frankly, my great wish for the nation is that a cleared minded independent emerge to lead the US

as for this election - *I'd rather vote for any random American than your orange haired trick*
if you can't rap your brain around that - I pity you

you may be a bot ... but, any more stupid questions?

You're the average Biden voter. You're not voting for Biden or Harris. You're not voting for their policies or positions. You're voting against the Red Man. So tell me again who's insane?

You're the same guy that argued about/for the accuracy of Trump's tax returns, leaked by the NY Times and spread on Twitter and Facebook. You have no integrity. Your position only changes when it's a position against the Red Man. What made you believe the tax return reports more than this reporting that actually provided photos and e-mails, which, by the way, have been confirmed by others?

You're the guy that claimed the Times had the best financial investigators in the business which they don't. I've never even heard of them employing financial investigators. But you never let the facts get in the way of formulating your opinion so long as it's against Trump.

But that's OK. I really didn't expect more from you. I never expected any independent thought. I never expected any consistent position regarding media reporting. Like I said, you're a shill and a troll and every post you make only continues to affirm that.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Weren't you the fucktard that was singing the praises of the NY Times?

Yes he was. The same Times that leaked the Trump Dossier story that was false. The same Times that leaked details of the Muller Report that was false and even Muller claimed was inaccurate. Of course, social media didn't block it's circulation.

People need to wake up. There are multiple issues at work here, from the veracity of the report, to the suppression of the First Amendment by the tech giants, to the FBI that may have had this laptop in it's possession since the end of 2019 and sat on it during the Muller investigation. I don't expect Americans with a dislike of Trump to really care because they're shallow and uninformed shills with no concept of what's at stake.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sky News Interview with Steve Bannon - Must See TV

You know there's more that will be released as the hard drive is further analyzed. In addition, the fact that Hunter Biden's attorney contacted the shop owner and asked for the hard drive back is pretty damning. How can you ask for something back that isn't yours and supplied by the Russians?

Bannon brings up a good point. The FBI sitting on this has altered events. Bernie may have been the Democrat nominee and Biden would have been hammered by his own during the debates probably causing him to drop out. And the FBI withholding evidence during a criminal probe (Muller Special Counsel) is pretty bad. The FBI sucks. Completely inept as a law enforcement agency. The kind of scrubs that bayonet the wounded after the battle. They suck and really need to give some answers for their incompetence.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You know there's more that will be released as the hard drive is further analyzed. In addition, the fact that Hunter Biden's attorney contacted the shop owner and asked for the hard drive back is pretty damning. How can you ask for something back that isn't yours and supplied by the Russians?

Bannon brings up a good point. The FBI sitting on this has altered events. Bernie may have been the Democrat nominee and Biden would have been hammered by his own during the debates probably causing him to drop out. And the FBI withholding evidence during a criminal probe (Muller Special Counsel) is pretty bad. The FBI sucks. Completely inept as a law enforcement agency. The kind of scrubs that bayonet the wounded after the battle. They suck and really need to give some answers for their incompetence.

They arn't inept or incompetent, they are corrupt.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You're the average Biden voter. You're not voting for Biden or Harris. You're not voting for their policies or positions. You're voting against the Red Man. So tell me again who's insane?

ok, "If you and your herd and your Chosen One are particularly offended - it shows your insane"

Top Bottom